PDA

View Full Version : Disable Time Savers?

DuVtrell1989
10-20-2018, 03:47 AM
I bought the drachma and XP boost which I regret. Is there any way to disable these from the game? We should have the option to disable/enable this as we see fit or at least upon a start of a new game. I'm on XboxOne if that helps.

Anykeyer
10-20-2018, 09:17 AM
Yes please. Thats basically the only thing that stops me from buying boosters. I dont want to permanently ruin all my playthroughs because I'll level up too fast. But I would also like to do "story only" playthrough at some point so xp boost can help.
The ideal solution would be an option to disable boosters if you own them.

SofaJockey
10-20-2018, 10:42 AM
These boosters are a travesty.
A facility that reduces your fun by making this huge game go by more quickly.

To be fair, why are they being bought when gaming journalists and players keep sharing how unnecessary and in fact counter to enjoyment they are?

Yes, I think Ubisoft should offer a facility to switch off these boosts as recompense to the foolish people who bought them. :nonchalance:

ToxicDevil24
10-20-2018, 11:56 AM
Ubisoft wont like this but hey they've basically left pc users in the dark and a broken game and only care about the $$$, i was looking to see if there was an ini file for the game which i cant find as im sure in there would be the line for the xp boost to be able to manually disable it but i cant seem to find it anywhere

DuVtrell1989
10-20-2018, 03:18 PM
Yeah I'm quite discouraged. Think I'm going to step away from this game and hope Ubisoft listens to us. Very stupid of me to think it would add something to the game when in fact it ruins it. The fact it's permanent without the option to disable it is dumb.

Please let us enable/disable this.

MnemonicSyntax
10-20-2018, 03:32 PM
Ubisoft wont like this but hey they've basically left pc users in the dark and a broken game and only care about the $$$, i was looking to see if there was an ini file for the game which i cant find as im sure in there would be the line for the xp boost to be able to manually disable it but i cant seem to find it anywhere

As it's a server-side function, you probably won't.

SofaJockey
10-20-2018, 05:33 PM
Yeah I'm quite discouraged. Think I'm going to step away from this game and hope Ubisoft listens to us. Very stupid of me to think it would add something to the game when in fact it ruins it. The fact it's permanent without the option to disable it is dumb.

Please let us enable/disable this.

To be fair it was crystal clear that it was going to take something away, it's a 'time saver" not a time adder.
You did pay for the game to be like this.

ProdiGurl
10-20-2018, 06:30 PM
To be fair it was crystal clear that it was going to take something away, it's a 'time saver" not a time adder.
You did pay for the game to be like this.
That's why it's got to Ubi's fault ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ubi-Zubi
10-20-2018, 07:15 PM
I bought the drachma and XP boost which I regret. Is there any way to disable these from the game? We should have the option to disable/enable this as we see fit or at least upon a start of a new game. I'm on XboxOne if that helps.

Hey DuVtrell1989, moving this thread over to community support. If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to create a support ticket (http://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) for assistance.

BIGSM0KE.
10-20-2018, 07:16 PM
or u could just stay away from the time savers simple as that haha tf like if its really that hard for u then u got some issues

DuVtrell1989
10-20-2018, 08:33 PM
It's not Ubisoft's fault, it's mine. I would just like the option to correct a stupid mistake so I can enjoy this game. Nothing controversial here.

Thank you, I sent a support ticket.