PDA

View Full Version : for honor does not feel the same

XXCyberFireXX
10-19-2018, 08:44 PM
im not sure what else they changed along with the graphical update but everything seems more laggy then ever i can't hardly parry attacks anymore and before you call me trash and say its just my fault for being bad im a rep 30 warden i feel like i have some clue as to what i am doing and its not because i don't know the new characters move sets but its not even the new characters that are really giving me trouble its the fact that i cant block or parry anything anymore and im not sure what it is.
Is this problem just me or are there other people going through the same thing?

SirKikke
10-19-2018, 08:58 PM
I feel like The game had problems and with the new update just made things worse. Cant kill anyone anymore cant really do anything. I get guardbroke from every possible situation. When im doing it, when im attacking or dodging and i cant counter, other players can switch from every movie straight into it. Makes no sense to me. Good idea with the game too many problems and horrible at fixing them. Not interested on playing no more which is a shame for a game that had potential.

LukeDuke1509
10-19-2018, 09:07 PM
Yea the perk system destroyed my builds! And all of the perks are terrible! Why didn't they use the gear buffs as the perks they completely changed it. It's the same crap blizzard pulled with WOW when diablo released ruined the game completely! Why change something people have been building for 2 years and not compensate for the destruction of all the time and hard work?