PDA

View Full Version : monk

Adam00Ch
10-19-2018, 06:28 PM
How fast are monk's lights and why the fastest in whole game -_-

Tyrjo
10-19-2018, 07:02 PM
400ms, all top and chained side lights. Enjoy.

Adam00Ch
10-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Maybe its because i didn t play to much vs new characters but i think that in next 2 weeks this game will be "pay to win". I am not to good in this game but i never had trouble in blocking atacks but now ... i don t even see monk's lights :(, how can i win duel when my rival have unblockable lights :"(

Brutal_DaDo
10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Iím not jesus on this game nor crap, iím on the average side and sometimes a bit better when you have one of those days that you play too good that you donít believe it 😂 but when reworked and new heroes get released i break down every single combination they have and then i set the bot to level 3 until i feel i can desl with them and then i play as the character i was having trouble with. Itís bit boring and longer than playing a couple of games but thatís because find it better for me to learn based on their animations that staring at the red indicstor and trying to parry. The problem then itís when i step into pvp and thereís lag due to jumping pings. Up til now bot level 3 nuxia mopped the flor with me as tiandi 😂 and sometimes jiang jun attacks are a bit confusing

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 08:41 PM
His side lights from neutral are 500ms. his top light from neutral is 400ms. all in combo lights regardless of direction are 400ms.