PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha should get another feat besides rock steady

PepsiBeastin
10-19-2018, 05:41 PM
It's supposed to be a feat based on the sumo idea that only your feet should touch the ground right? That lanky man isn't an absolute unit, therefore shouldn't have rock steady.

Baggin_
10-19-2018, 06:10 PM
He's an assassin/heavy hybrid. He should keep Rocksteady, that's what gives him his "Tank" feel.

Roseguard_Cpt
10-19-2018, 06:12 PM
Nuxia's new Deadly Duet could be good for him as a T2 feat

TSCDescon
10-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Rock Steady feat should only be Shugoki exclusive. Aramusha can use something else like Juggernaut/Second Wind. Its already bad enough that MOST people want Rock Steady feat out of the game. And if that happens, its a HUGE nerf bat for Shugoki again.

#ReworkShugoki

Baggin_
10-19-2018, 07:08 PM
It's crazy that some people actually complain about Aramusha. In reality, he's right next to Shugoki in the bottom tier. If they took Rocksteady away from him, then he would also be just as useless. I mean, they pretty much just nerfed him. Now you want to take away his best feat?

PepsiBeastin
10-19-2018, 08:58 PM
It's crazy that some people actually complain about Aramusha. In reality, he's right next to Shugoki in the bottom tier. If they took Rocksteady away from him, then he would also be just as useless. I mean, they pretty much just nerfed him. Now you want to take away his best feat?

Maybe they should make him useful without STEALING SHUGOKI'S BEST FEAT.

Baggin_
10-19-2018, 09:24 PM
Maybe they should make him useful without STEALING SHUGOKI'S BEST FEAT.

A lot of characters share feats, that's not much of an argument.

PepsiBeastin
10-19-2018, 09:59 PM
A lot of characters share feats, that's not much of an argument.

Yes, but Rock Steady was literally only for shugoki, his thicc sumo thighs are the icon.

UbiInsulin
10-19-2018, 10:03 PM
Yes, but Rock Steady was literally only for shugoki, his thicc sumo thighs are the icon.

Difficult to disagree with this line of thought.

bioblaze10656
10-19-2018, 10:25 PM
its funny they nerfed wardens no bleed dmg feat because they said it takes away awhole mechanic of the game so they gave it a cool down yet his rock steady stays untouched cant get knocked down no matter what as if thats not the same thing

TSCDescon
10-19-2018, 10:52 PM
The only way I can think of a PROPER nerf, would be, Rock Steady does not negate wall stun.

Making it a cool down ability will just be another Juggernaut feat.

Again, if Rock Steady feat is nerf another way, it will most-likely be another big nerf for Shugoki. As I said earlier in the post, it should've been a Shugoki ONLY feat, like what Pepsi said, it literally has Shugoki's thicc sumo thighs for the icon. I don't know why the devs gave it to Aramusha, but oh well.

TSCDescon
10-19-2018, 11:09 PM
The only way I can think of a PROPER nerf, would be, Rock Steady does not negate wall stun.

Making it a cool down ability will just be another Juggernaut feat.

Again, if Rock Steady feat is nerf another way, it will most-likely be another big nerf for Shugoki. As I said earlier in the post, it should've been a Shugoki ONLY feat, like what Pepsi said, it literally has Shugoki's thicc sumo thighs for the icon. I don't know why the devs gave it to Aramusha, but oh well. Also Assassin/Tank hybrid makes no sense, I can see Vanguard/Tank.

Baggin_
10-20-2018, 12:59 AM
Rocksteady isn't the end all be all. All you have to do is expect him to not fall or wall splat. Don't go for the punishes. Problem solved.

TSCDescon
10-20-2018, 05:04 AM
Rocksteady isn't the end all be all. All you have to do is expect him to not fall or wall splat. Don't go for the punishes. Problem solved.

Then again, we're talking about Aramusha having this feat. Many people complain about him having it. Aramusha should've been another assassin for the samurai. If I'm correct, Ronins back in feudal Japan, are more like Assassins than lets say, a tank. Let's not forget Aramusha's moveset is nothing of a heavy/tank. Its straight up ninja-like. I wouldn't even consider blade blockade a "tank" mechanic, more so, a counter. Devs just got lazy and slap Rock Steady feat on him and call him a Tank.

RexXZ347
10-20-2018, 11:31 AM

Dude, aramusha is a taekwondo like character. He kicks hard. Look at the kick boxers. They have solid thigh endurance and strength. So just imagine that he had mastered the artof lower body balancing.

E1seNw0Lf
10-20-2018, 12:28 PM
arguments that are based on realism do not work in For Honor, because it is - and never was - about realism
the abillity to have a strong stand/position, meaning you cannot get pushed that easy off your feat / out of balance, has not necessarily something to do with body proportions / it's shape

This discussion about if he should have it or not is meaningless. At least how it is done until now ...

Specialkha
10-20-2018, 12:31 PM
Btw, Aramusha is considered as Heavy/Vanguard by the devs team.

E1seNw0Lf
10-20-2018, 12:33 PM
Btw, Aramusha is considered as Heavy/Vanguard by the devs team.

See point 2 - it doesnt matter what he is classified by devs.

Specialkha
10-20-2018, 12:35 PM
I know, and I was not rly responding to you but to the others one saying he was a heavy/assassin.

He is a heavy, hence he can have that kind of feat. and BB is a heavy defensive feature (block all directions).

E1seNw0Lf
10-20-2018, 12:40 PM
I know that it wasn't for me. ;)

But I wrote this because the discussion about "should he have it or not" would easily continue because of your post and that is out of what makes sense here.
If players are not happy about that feat, then instead of taking it away, they should try to think about, why and how could that be minimized - for example, instead of be a passiv it will be active for a few seconds after its activation or the feat stays as a passive but takes longer to reactivate once it got triggert.

You see, what I mean? This is not about should he have it or not, because he is not a heavy ~whats-o-ever~ it is about why people complaning - probably resentment, if you ask me.