PDA

View Full Version : Stop introducing super humans with every expansion

Kargish1
10-19-2018, 04:05 PM
With every release attacks just get faster and faster and new mechanics keep getting added that break the rules of the game. These latest Wu Lin heroes are all super overloaded in their kit. They're all super fast, got insane dodge attacks, tons of kicks, teleportations and grabs that makes you feel like a beachball.

Raider, Warlord, Lawbringer, Shugoki and other slow attackers just becomes more and more irrelevant.

Don't even get me started on Nuxia's trap mechanic, that thing is a catastrophy in itself, despite it not being that strong.

Roseguard_Cpt
10-19-2018, 04:08 PM
If you see Nuxia actually swing her sword, hit her with a light. Her lights are just thrusts with the bottom blades of the weapons, her heavies and thus potential traps use wider swings

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-19-2018, 04:14 PM
That Spartan leg kick is my only concern. That ish is crazy.

GrislyAccord
10-19-2018, 05:04 PM
One of the reasons I never play Shinobi (other than the emotes are irritating AF) is the teleportation thing. I didn't buy a fantasy game. I bought a swordfighting game, for f'sake.

That leg kick irritates me as well, but the Shaolin's unblockable light irritates me even more.

Blitzwarrior771
10-19-2018, 05:50 PM
What about jj neck grab that drain stamina ? 😂

DefiledDragon
10-19-2018, 05:52 PM
One of the reasons I never play Shinobi (other than the emotes are irritating AF) is the teleportation thing. I didn't buy a fantasy game. I bought a swordfighting game, for f'sake.

That leg kick irritates me as well, but the Shaolin's unblockable light irritates me even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-roiI5Vqc

GrislyAccord
10-19-2018, 06:21 PM
@DefiledDragon Now come on, man. Shaolin can block a two-handed heavy from a frickin CLAYMORE with his Wonder Woman bracelet, but I can't block a light blow from his frickin STICK with my frickin' SWORD? That some serious boolsheet right there!

DefiledDragon
10-19-2018, 06:45 PM
@DefiledDragon Now come on, man. Shaolin can block a two-handed heavy from a frickin CLAYMORE with his Wonder Woman bracelet, but I can't block a light blow from his frickin STICK with my frickin' SWORD? That some serious boolsheet right there!

Yeah but the game is full of horse**** like that. I bet there isn't a human being alive that could block a heavy from Shugoki with a longsword. It would knock the sword into the middle of next week, right along with the person wielding it.

GrislyAccord
10-19-2018, 07:05 PM
Yeah but the game is full of horse**** like that. I bet there isn't a human being alive that could block a heavy from Shugoki with a longsword. It would knock the sword into the middle of next week, right along with the person wielding it.

True that...

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-19-2018, 07:13 PM
Its a video game people. All of you that play the "realistic" card are delusional.

Plus how do you know someone cant physically block it in RL anyway? Idk they could, but you saying they couldnt is still an assumption.