PDA

View Full Version : Some perks are confusing

SpokoPL
10-19-2018, 11:26 AM
There are still few of questions in my head about perks. If someone know the answers, please answer me. I play with berskerker and some perks are confusing to me:
1). "Head Hunter: For each unique player/bot hero executed, increase max health by +4 (max 4 increases)"
a) What is "unique hero"? If "Unique hero" is just opponent player, so why only in this perk they called it "unique hero" and not "hero" like in other perks?
b) What is bot hero? They mean about bot which replaced some player if he left the game? Or some other bots too?
c) How can I see my hero basic health? Have I 50 health, 80? I should know this if I want to know how this perk is good more precisely. I play berserker. What is his basic hero health?
2). "Crush them: Upon Hero kill, your next attack deals 20% more damage". AND ""Early Reaper: Upon Spawn or when revived, first attack deals 20% more damage."
a) And what if opponent will block my first attack after I defeat someone/after revived? Next attack after this block will make more damage or not? This will be second attack after all... Or maybe third....or..
b) What if, after I defeat someone/be revived, I will attack some weak soldier, and not opponent player, that will be mean I used this perk for nothing?

And my opinion: Defensive perks seem to be stronger than others, And some perks are useless and need buff. I am sure you will balance it all soon.

bhitrock
10-19-2018, 11:54 AM
Yeah, we need more clarity about thats stuff, and being able to know the exact stats of a hero would be good too.

Charmzzz
10-19-2018, 12:18 PM
You can find alot of Stats here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

bhitrock
10-19-2018, 12:26 PM
Wow. That's what confusing means. Btw, if it was in-game it would be better.
Also, why do people say Centurion has low HP if he has the same amount of Nobu, Valk and Aramusha?

Charmzzz
10-19-2018, 12:34 PM
Wow. That's what confusing means. Btw, if it was in-game it would be better.
Also, why do people say Centurion has low HP if he has the same amount of Nobu, Valk and Aramusha?

Well, I don't know any Fighting Game showing all those Stats ingame (HP, Damage Values, Speed and Combos / Special Attacks).

Who says Centurion has low HP? Never seen this topic. Shinobi was pretty low concerning HP when he had only 90.

bhitrock
10-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Who says Centurion has low HP? Never seen this topic. Shinobi was pretty low concerning HP when he had only 90.

Idk, some people said it..