PDA

View Full Version : Perks idea.

Buggy.Blaster
10-19-2018, 10:10 AM
Why didn't they just add the perks and leave the gear stats as well? that would have been more fun and more mixups. maybe add perks and make it much easier to understand... and not on the gear items.

Jacques-Le-Coq
10-19-2018, 03:06 PM
That would be a great concept. My idea would be to make perks available based on your heroes reputation. The more you rep up your hero, the higher tier and better perks you get to pick and choose from, of course something like this would take a tremendous amount of effort to balance properly, and could be entirely out of the question as far as Ubisoft's ability to properly balance things in a timely manner.

Roseguard_Cpt
10-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Perks are already based on Rep. I as a rep 1 Warlord I can't get Bulk Up, but the same me at rep 7 can get Bulk Up

ooweda2blu
10-19-2018, 03:31 PM
I think it's useless have perks if you have already gear stats, so I think that this idea is not good. Just image a group of 4 or 3 players that maxed out their gear stats and plus their perks. If you join a game against them as random with low gear allies, or as a "work in progress" hero, and they have a lot of extra bonuses, can you explain how you or a new player/player using a new hero, could enjoy this?

I think It's impossible to balance unless you shut down perks or downgrade some stats for this particular match.

So I hope there will be anything like this just because of game balance.