PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, can we get an auto-kick feature for players over 100 ping?

GayForShugoki
10-19-2018, 07:50 AM
For a game that praises skill and reaction speed, it sure does lack the ability to deal with people that bypass that and suck the fun out of the game. I donít care if it supposedly goes two ways. There is no fun being mid-execution to have someone pop out of it then hit you with a heavy. There is no fun being mid deflect then getting hit by a ghost heavy. There is no fun being thrown out of a guard break.

If youíre over x ping for a certain time, youíre kicked. Itís at the point where I will leave any game that has a player over 90 ping because itís frustrating. I have lost count the amount of times I have died due to laggy players somehow bugging out, throwing off an attack. Itís even worse when itís an Orochi who hits you before the attack indicator appears. Or recently, a Nuxia who hits you with a trap when her attack never even appeared on the screen.

Blitzwarrior771
10-19-2018, 08:04 AM
I vote for this servers are crap unplayable . Stop pairing me with South America Asia Europe .

The_B0G_
10-19-2018, 07:20 PM
As someone who currently has crappy internet, I will say that fighting in this game with 90ms ping is far from easy, and defending light spam with 90ms lag is a guessing game, this game already has the most strict kick policy out of all my games when it comes to lag, you get one little spike, gone. I am moving to an area with better internet soon, but for some people it's not an option, they can't get better internet than they have.