PDA

View Full Version : Breach is repetitive

YoMemesAintDank
10-19-2018, 03:56 AM
breach is mostly a one sided battle for the first to objectives the defenders have a great advantage but once attacker get to the commander they get an amazing advantage both the guardian and commanders are super easy to kill just parry heavy or dodge just like dark souls but much easier and already after 5 match breach is stale the only reason i might still play it is because of the super high amount of xp and on top of that 3 of the 4 wu lin heros are just spams everyone who pre ordered the dlc has a bs advantage because the wu lin wont be touched for another season i was really looking forward to marching fire because i thought hey if breach is bad ill still get arcade come to see later you need to buy the expansion which it may be worth $30 for these first 2 weeks but after that not really because you can just get the heros with steel so it will be paying $30 for a game mode you might like and video can make it look really fun but thats another persons experience so if you pay that $30 you might think you got scammed and your screwed in conclusion i feel like marching fire was severely over hyped and just is kinda a let down

Archaelion
10-19-2018, 05:40 AM
its a step forward for the game. but they need to balance #shugoki.

Illyrian_King
10-19-2018, 10:53 AM
I love Breach, but please rework Lawdaddy.