PDA

View Full Version : Breach is a load of ****

Velentix
10-19-2018, 02:31 AM
I just played hands down the worst game ever. enemy team spawn camp deathballed our team the entire game, because some freaking dev with an IQ of approximately 2 thought tickets were a good idea. furthermore while I was getting gang banged by four poeple because all my teammates were all dead after about two hits from JJ, the oroshi on the other team got revenge. not me. the OTHER FREAKING TEAM'S ROACH! didn't think about balance did you ubi? how about if you're getting ganked, the other team can't build revenge period? if they can't win with overwhelming numbers, then don't give them mother effing revenge!!! another point, there is a bunch of new players. guess what new players do? they die a lot cause they're still learning. but lets add that ticket system in because its not like any army would ever attack a fortified fortress with at least 3 times more men, because they knew a lot would die and decided to nullify that advantage by bringing more people. tickets should only ever have a part in the last phase of breach, because this is supposed to be a damn objective mode. not dominion 2.0. OBJECTIVE : a strategic position to be attained or a purpose to be achieved by a military operation (that's from the dictionary so you know what it means)

TSCDescon
10-19-2018, 02:35 AM
The spawn camp is an issue. I hope the devs will implement some kind of barrier that will not let the enemy team enter. About revenge, since there is no "revenge builds", revenge should be removed from the game completely.

DefiledDragon
10-19-2018, 02:44 AM
Been saying that tickets should only apply in the final phase since the open test. Never been spawn camped though. Well, not yet anyway.

Erhanninja
10-19-2018, 02:51 AM
My experience with Breach so far is who ganks better. If you see enemy alone just gank. If you are alone just run.

I donít know the numbers but that JJ does crazy damage. Two of that in the team pretty much instant death.

Revenge is still big problem with assassins. I had a right with my teammate against one Orochi. He parried us one time each and 2 blocks boom revenge with any offensive move.

Erhanninja
10-19-2018, 02:57 AM
My experience with Breach so far is who ganks better. If you see enemy alone just gank. If you are alone just run.

I donít know the numbers but that JJ does crazy damage. Two of that in the team pretty much instant death.

Revenge is still big problem with assassins. I had a right with my teammate against one Orochi. He parried us one time each and 2 blocks boom revenge with any offensive move.

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 06:26 AM
You should probably take a break.

Velentix
10-19-2018, 06:48 AM
You should probably take a break.

I think I just might. Maybe for a few months....or the rest of my life. this game has turned into a dumpster fire overnight, and its a crying shame. Good idea, worst possible execution. for all the talk of balance, the devs just cared about their wallets instead of making a quality game.

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 06:52 AM
I think I just might. Maybe for a few months....or the rest of my life. this game has turned into a dumpster fire overnight, and its a crying shame. Good idea, worst possible execution. for all the talk of balance, the devs just cared about their wallets instead of making a quality game.

I'm not going to respond to the bulk of this as it's just toxic talk foaming at the mouth.
But I took a break for a few months. It helped me a decent bit. My approach to the game is more casual now. Or at least I try to keep it that way.
and i'm having more fun than I was when I cared about the competitive side of the game.

spyrochick88
10-19-2018, 07:00 AM
I need Ubisoft to realize that they took a beautiful game and ruined it. I don't understand the need for the major re-haul and I can't emphasize enough how much I feel I wasted on this game. Ubisoft has lost a player today.

Velentix
10-19-2018, 07:00 AM
I'm not going to respond to the bulk of this as it's just toxic talk foaming at the mouth.
But I took a break for a few months. It helped me a decent bit. My approach to the game is more casual now. Or at least I try to keep it that way.
and i'm having more fun than I was when I cared about the competitive side of the game.

See, this is why Im frustrated. I do take this game pretty casually. I don't pretend to be the best or even that good, but when you play this game for the few free hours you have off work only to just get ganked like there is no tomorrow (match after match), and lose all your loadouts....its not just unpleasant, it pisses me right off. yeah my last two posts may be overly toxic, but this games devs treat us just as toxicly.

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 07:15 AM
See, this is why Im frustrated. I do take this game pretty casually. I don't pretend to be the best or even that good, but when you play this game for the few free hours you have off work only to just get ganked like there is no tomorrow (match after match), and lose all your loadouts....its not just unpleasant, it pisses me right off. yeah my last two posts may be overly toxic, but this games devs treat us just as toxicly.

Maybe our views of casual are different.
but I digress. I can understand where you're coming from. All I can say is that the devs are not purposefully doing anything malicious with us.
People unless they're mentally imbalanced are not like that. The more likely case here is they just are incompetent to some degree. Or they just don't have the resources to do the things that need to happen. The fact that they were even able to get dedicated servers at all should speak volumes. Because not only is it setting aside their own system they created (which is a hard thing to do for a creator) but they managed to convince the higher ups that making that happen would be worth the investment for the cost of running servers.

The devs don't do the best and they can be down right frustrating at times. But they do try.

Lord_Cherubi
10-19-2018, 07:55 AM

This is a great piece of advice. I used to take this game way too seriously even while the game itself has no competitive elements to it whatsoever. After a few months break the game felt fresh and i was playing a whole lot more casually, resulting in making me a better player overall.

Nowadays i very rarely get upset with For Honor and if i do get tilted for whatever reason, i just switch to some other game or go do something else.

It's just a game folks, no point in torturing yourself if you're not enjoying your time, it's that simple really :P

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 08:06 AM
This is a great piece of advice. I used to take this game way too seriously even while the game itself has no competitive elements to it whatsoever. After a few months break the game felt fresh and i was playing a whole lot more casually, resulting in making me a better player overall.

Nowadays i very rarely get upset with For Honor and if i do get tilted for whatever reason, i just switch to some other game or go do something else.

It's just a game folks, no point in torturing yourself if you're not enjoying your time, it's that simple really :P

I still get tilted on occasion. But that's mainly cause duels are super sweaty. I almost always have a decent time in 4's now.

spyrochick88
10-19-2018, 08:06 AM
It is not within human nature to want to do things that make us feel insufficient or "bad." If I play a game and I suck at it, I will no longer want to play it. If I play a game I "used to be good at" and keep getting my a** handed to me, I'm not going to want to play anymore. So what is the outcome Ubisoft is looking for? New players play the same as old players, so maybe they'll get a few more new players. What's the draw for 'old players' to stick around?

Lord_Cherubi
10-19-2018, 08:13 AM
I still get tilted on occasion. But that's mainly cause duels are super sweaty. I almost always have a decent time in 4's now.

Duels really are. But mostly i don't get upset because if i lose i know that i lost to a better player and i can appreciate that, it feels good.

On rare occasions tho i go full rage because either my own connection is weak or the ubi servers are messed up so i see some spooky stuff like my hits not connecting or the enemy is basically a ghost teleporting all around and hitting me so fast that i don't even see the animation 😂 then i usually smoke a cig and get frustrated because i don't feel like playing any other game but i kinda have to if im too tiree to do anytjing else haha

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 08:13 AM
It is not within human nature to want to do things that make us feel insufficient or "bad." If I play a game and I suck at it, I will no longer want to play it. If I play a game I "used to be good at" and keep getting my a** handed to me, I'm not going to want to play anymore. So what is the outcome Ubisoft is looking for? New players play the same as old players, so maybe they'll get a few more new players. What's the draw for 'old players' to stick around?

Dark souls series is a perfect example of a game that's harsh and unforgiving to new players. yet it became an instant classic that grew to have a rather large following.
You're right in that not every gamer wants to find a challenge and over come it. Some just want a nice experience that's more like a ride.
Fighting games are not that kind of game.

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Duels really are. But mostly i don't get upset because if i lose i know that i lost to a better player and i can appreciate that, it feels good.

On rare occasions tho i go full rage because either my own connection is weak or the ubi servers are messed up so i see some spooky stuff like my hits not connecting or the enemy is basically a ghost teleporting all around and hitting me so fast that i don't even see the animation �� then i usually smoke a cig and get frustrated because i don't feel like playing any other game but i kinda have to if im too tiree to do anytjing else haha

Now that they actually fixed the matchmaking for duels i'll be quitting a LOT less aha.