PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire Rocks!

DireNazgul
10-18-2018, 11:35 PM
Good evening, Ubisoft Montreal,

I wanted to say congratulations, and great job! The Audio enhancements are brilliant, thank you so much, I am truly grateful for that. Everything sounds better, and the new character audio personalities are glorious! I am very impressed by all of the graphical improvements as well. Everything looks so much better, and the new character animations look great too. I am enjoying the new character system so far; time will tell. The new game mode Breach is very cool, and goes so well with For Honor! Also, I love the new armor sets, particularly, the Law Bringer's new set is EPIC! Thanks again for all of the work you do, I am proud of you all. For Honor is definitely worthy of AAA, and in my opinion is one of the best. I will be purchasing the DLC to help show my appreciation for everything you all did!

Also, I wanted to give a special thanks to the Ubisoft Forum team. They help make our feedback and suggestions a reality.

Thanks

Edit: For the skeptical, this is not a troll post. I am genuinely enjoying For Honor, more then ever, with all the great enhancements Ubisoft just made to the game.

DefiledDragon
10-19-2018, 12:00 AM
What audio enhancements?

DireNazgul
10-19-2018, 12:01 AM
They overhauled the character audio personalities, and revamped some stuff. It feels so much more immersive, and enjoyable, with these improvements!

DefiledDragon
10-19-2018, 12:03 AM
They overhauled the character audio personalities, and revamped some stuff. It feels so much more immersive, and enjoyable, with these improvements!

What?

Ubi-Lucipus
10-20-2018, 03:48 PM
Thank you for your positive feedback Diresins_PSN, glad to hear you're enjoying Breach! :)

Sweaty_Sock
10-20-2018, 03:56 PM

How can you hear over the sound of the stupidly loud screaming characters & the zerker gank squads?

DireNazgul
10-20-2018, 10:02 PM
If you adjust the dialogue volume to be louder then the music and fx, it will balance out the sound better. Hope that helps!

Illyrian_King
10-20-2018, 10:03 PM
Overall I am very satisfied!

Vrbas1
10-20-2018, 10:54 PM
Hmmm, I just can't get over how trolly this all sounds. Could just be years of injecting toxicity in my veins every time I visit the forums.

Or maybe troll. I DON'T KNOW

MrB3NX
10-20-2018, 11:44 PM
Yeah the DLC was not bad

I hope they bring new faction 2019 and more heroes from the existing factions .

DireNazgul
10-21-2018, 01:00 AM
Hmmm, I just can't get over how trolly this all sounds. Could just be years of injecting toxicity in my veins every time I visit the forums.

Or maybe troll. I DON'T KNOW

No, I'm not trolling. I hate when portions of the gaming community make us all look like fools with their unnecessary toxicity. I am genuinely grateful to Ubisoft for all of the awesome enhancements they just made to For Honor. 5/5 stars in my book. I love this game, and the people at Ubisoft.

DireNazgul
10-21-2018, 01:02 AM
Yeah the DLC was not bad

I hope they bring new faction 2019 and more heroes from the existing factions .

I think two more Chinese characters to complete that roster, and then I noticed there is even a little room left for perhaps another roster! I am strictly a Knight player, but I think adding the Persian Empire with 9 full characters would be pretty epic. They would have to base them off of the Persian Empire from the movie 300 of course, because that movie was awesome! You could come up with all kinds of cool character ideas, and story ideas, from that.

IlluminatiIzzy
10-21-2018, 01:16 AM
Try playing breach against a team of Nuxias who know how to press light attack, providing that haven't broken that button already

chukblok
10-21-2018, 02:48 AM
Hmmmm cant tell if trolling.....
i love it too though. maybe its because I royally suck and therefore balance and stats dont matter. i just love the heroes and art and atmosphere etc.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-21-2018, 01:50 PM
I think two more Chinese characters to complete that roster, and then I noticed there is even a little room left for perhaps another roster!
How about the Aryan race dressed like Nazis to balance it out a bit for the new roster.... Aaannnd that's called trolling🤗