PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Tiandi's dodge attacks?

MADMAN_SLADE
10-18-2018, 08:50 PM
What happened to Tiandi's dodge attacks? On the test servers it was shown that his dodge heavies had 900ms of I-frames and now I'm constantly being hit out of it by regular attacks.

Knight_Raime
10-18-2018, 10:59 PM
They were bugged and supposedly fixed but someone on the reddit proved they were still bugged.

MADMAN_SLADE
10-19-2018, 09:00 AM
I thought so, I've been consistently hit out of my dodge heavies and it makes half his kit feel useless. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Buggy.Blaster
10-19-2018, 10:31 AM
well, won't he be a bit broken if he has such long dodge i-frames? he could just dodge heavy then decide what to do where most other characters have to decide on the spot. i think his i-frames should not be too long.

MADMAN_SLADE
10-19-2018, 09:14 PM
They should be long, it's not like the heavy is fast and the dashing lights themselves aren't to fast. I could see it being an issue if it were unblockable but as it stands with no Iframes the move is useless.

Knight_Raime
10-19-2018, 09:54 PM
well, won't he be a bit broken if he has such long dodge i-frames? he could just dodge heavy then decide what to do where most other characters have to decide on the spot. i think his i-frames should not be too long.

The problem isn't that he doesn't have enough. it's that he doesn't have any mid dodge attack. Like all other dodge attacks have.

Archaelion
10-19-2018, 11:00 PM
#buffshugokiiframes. #makeshugokifatagain

Blitzwarrior771
10-19-2018, 11:22 PM
He is the master of dodge attacks lol but itís against other game mechanics same thing happen to kensei people interrupt every dodge .

Velentix
10-20-2018, 12:14 AM
you actually have to make a choice as to follow through with the dodge heavy or cancel one of his other moves pretty early into his dodge heavy, it also takes a large chunk of stamina, I think its somewhere around threeish cancels and he's OOS. Good for mindgames on his part, but with so many cancellation/mindgame potential that he has, I think people going up against him will likely end up turtling.