PDA

View Full Version : My only issue with Breach

HerrNein
10-18-2018, 05:15 PM
So, I just want to start this off by saying Breach is an enormous bundle of fun and that I have personally been enjoying the hell out of it. It's like Dominions cooler, big brother and it has enough working parts in it that even if the opposing team is deathballing, there is an area of the map you can scoot over to so you can not have to tolerate it (Plus, the map is large enough that I can actually troll deathballs by kiting them into a goose chase and making them waste time while my team does work).

But I have one issue with Breach.... Orders. There are like, no orders for Breach. Given that Breach is the highly active mode now with Dominion on the backburner, I think it's only fitting Breach gets some of it's own orders for people to roll in the steel.

HerrNein
10-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Never mind. I actually just logged on today, opened up orders and saw there are in fact orders for this.

DefiledDragon
10-18-2018, 05:58 PM
I think the orders to complete 4 breach matches should be reduced to maybe 3 or two. Given the game mode lasts a good twenty minutes or more it's not really reasonable to expect somebody to commit to over an hour just to complete a single order. I'm glad to see breach orders in the list now though.

Brutal_DaDo
10-18-2018, 06:47 PM
The only issue i habe with breach is finding good random teammates, just finished a couple of games on the attacker side and people were playing like it was dominion while the other tesm was deathballin, literally spent the whole game running around trying to split the defenders and my teammates were just chasing them forgettin about the real purpose of the game, just wow