PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Marching Fire PS4 Content Availability - Europe

Ubi-Jimothy
10-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce that all PS4 pre-orders in the EMEA region should now have their Marching Fire content available.

As a reminder, PS4 players in the SIEE account region who pre-ordered Marching Fire and activate* it in game before Monday, October 22nd will receive compensation in the form of Steel by the end of next week. To ensure you receive your compensation, please log in to the game before Monday, October 22nd.

Thank you for your patience, and enjoy diving into Arcade mode and slaying your foes with the Wu Lin!

Best regards,

Your For Honor Team.

Nathrantir
10-18-2018, 11:44 AM
i still can't download it at all in my ps4 tried ti restore licences also and the problem persists is there going to be an update on that cause my pre-order in not available to me and it starts to irritate me cause i am starting to feel i got played by both sony and ubisoft so please explain what actions should we take to access the content

grim_streaker
10-18-2018, 11:54 AM
Same here, still download error when trying to DL it. UBI lie as always

Ubi-Jimothy
10-18-2018, 12:05 PM
Hey folks,

Could you let me know what the actual issue is (error code would be fantastic), and whether or not you're using PS4 game share? We'll get it looked at for you ASAP!

parilo91
10-18-2018, 12:24 PM
mine works in finland Eu thx

Nathrantir
10-18-2018, 01:14 PM
hopefully the content would be available after the maintenance if ppl have the same problem try to reset after caonversation with ppl with the sameproblem in ps4 got it after the scheduled time today maybe its from the time difference although ill be back after the mainentance to provide info

Siegfried-Z
10-18-2018, 01:30 PM
hopefully the content would be available after the maintenance if ppl have the same problem try to reset after caonversation with ppl with the sameproblem in ps4 got it after the scheduled time today maybe its from the time difference although ill be back after the mainentance to provide info

Do you know when the maintenance is scheduled ?

Brutal_DaDo
10-18-2018, 03:00 PM
I got the pre-ordered content unlocked and the elite outfit too, but in the content library it still shows up the pre-order marching fire to download, iíve tried downloading but it gives me an error but still i got all the marching fire content unlocked, do you guys know if i can leave it like that without worrying about the chance that it can be locked again ?

Ubi-Jimothy
10-18-2018, 03:57 PM
I got the pre-ordered content unlocked and the elite outfit too, but in the content library it still shows up the pre-order marching fire to download, i’ve tried downloading but it gives me an error but still i got all the marching fire content unlocked, do you guys know if i can leave it like that without worrying about the chance that it can be locked again ?

Should be completely fine! The 'download' isn't necessarily required, it's more of a content unlock. Let me know if you have any issues though!

Brutal_DaDo
10-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Should be completely fine! The 'download' isn't necessarily required, it's more of a content unlock. Let me know if you have any issues though!

So far so good, no problems at all
Thanks @Ubi-Jimothy

grim_streaker
10-18-2018, 05:15 PM
Tried again, and now it worked

Siegfried-Z
10-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Everything was fine yesterday i could level up my Jiang jun rep 1 :) Thaanks !

madphantom9712
10-19-2018, 11:29 AM
Ti me the problem is still there

Ubi-Jimothy
10-19-2018, 11:35 AM
Ti me the problem is still there

We'll look into this! Can you let me know whether or not you're the primary account owner, or if you're using a sub account with game sharing?

DBLxxShotz
10-22-2018, 04:57 AM
Im on ps4 and i want to purchase Marching Fire but it doesnt let me. Ive tried through the game option and through the psn store and it doesnt let me.

PSYCHOSANGEL
10-22-2018, 05:47 PM
still not working for me in germany. im sharing the game with someone. restored licences . i started the game from his acc and there i have all characters but im unable to download it. error code CE-37700-7.

CrAzYBeAsTz
10-22-2018, 10:53 PM
I'm having this issue, have had this issue since release, I can't buy the marching fire DLC. Doesnt show up in the in-game store, when I click on it it just has a blank screen. And I can't access through PSN either.

BankruptPaladin
10-23-2018, 12:20 AM
And where's the PC support? I'm a really frequent player and I've had to wait for an entire week and still nothing. The Support page isn't even responding.

It's nothing but ****-ups with this company...

DoNaLdTrUmP13
10-23-2018, 02:49 AM
Hello, just wanted to mention how disappointed I am in the change when it comes to gear stats. I've had this game since it's release and this is the second time it has happened. I am also disappointed that Marching Fire is not included in the season pass. The game has simply been altered too much, and has wasted my money with all of these alterations and micro-transactions. That being said, I am getting rid of the game and am going to try to stay clear of any game with relation to it's publisher. What happened with EA could happen here, I know Ubisoft's main goal is to rake in as much money as possible, but don't push it, at some point gamers will have enough, and you will all be sent back to the days of making your money off game and dlc sales only.