PDA

View Full Version : Perk assignments on equipped gear broken?

DefiledDragon
10-18-2018, 12:34 AM
I had 3 full legendary loadouts on my Warden and a number of unequipped legendary items. The gear I had equipped on my 3 loadouts all activate the first perk in the tree and nothing else.

The other gear I have in my inventory that isn't equipped will activate two or more perks depending on how I apply them, but the gear I already had equipped will only activate one perk (the first).

WTF is that? So my 3 current loadouts, which I spent steel and salvage customising them for different game modes are now pretty much worthless unless I spend more steel and salvage changing the appearance of other, non equipped gear?

This is ****ing ********.

Archaelion
10-18-2018, 12:40 AM
you dont need to change the appearance of the new gear. you can save some steel that way.

DefiledDragon
10-18-2018, 01:11 AM
you dont need to change the appearance of the new gear. you can save some steel that way.

None of it is new. It's all gear I already had. The stuff I already had equipped only activates the first perk, despite it being legendary gear.

Archaelion
10-18-2018, 01:32 AM
yes that gear is useless now. To get the new perks requires new gear. All legendary items became perk 1 and perk 6.

DefiledDragon
10-18-2018, 01:36 AM
yes that gear is useless now. To get the new perks requires new gear. All legendary items became perk 1 and perk 6.

I'm beyond seething. Thanks for clearing that up though.