PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for the update

ooweda2blu
10-18-2018, 12:04 AM
This update is very good. I see and understand that a lot of players are going angry because of the new perk system and other things, but I really like the changes made to the game.

First of all, the perk system isn't so difficult to understand, and it gives you more option to set your role in the match. I used two pieces of my pre-marching equipment, and then I opened some crates to obtain what I needed, and now I have 3 useful perks active on my 49 rep conqueror. Only a first look on the new system was difficult, but then I set my hero correctly in an half hour. The only thing I can't understand is the aim to reach the 180 4 plus gear score when I'm 173 and I already have all perks I need. It seems some points are trashed, but it isn't a problem at all.
Simply people must understand how works the new system, and understand that must pay more attention on perk customization process. It isn't unfair (yes, I know that a lot of you will reply on this), instead it improves players to be better at the game, using a lot of stats set on standard values like duels and brawls.

The new game mode is fun and it makes the game a bit different, because now 4 players must coop to win. Also there is a dinamic battlefield and you can change role a lot of times, making each match fun.

The new menu is good too. It seems faster than the old one, so you could search what you need in the menus rapidly.

I really like this update. Now I hope you will improve the gameplay between PC and console, to make each one a good place to have fun with this game.

Thanks for this update!

Skrzymir
10-18-2018, 12:16 AM
Congrats, you already spent most likely at least 1000 steel and however many crates just to get one build on one character. And all your previous builds are all but worthless now. Great reason to be happy.

Shill harder.

I won't acknowledge anything good about this update at this moment. Doing so would be like being happy that you're going to get a pat on the back after getting raped. I wouldn't care if they released 40 new free heroes as opposed to 4. If this system stays, I won't be playing this game -- no matter what

Illyrian_King
10-18-2018, 12:18 AM
The Community is angry about stuff like the new gear system and minion animations being taken away.

While it annoys me too, I have to admit that this update is a beauty!

I enjoy Breach so so much and it almost reinvents the whole game.
Hope to see more of it.

NHLGoldenKnight
10-18-2018, 12:23 AM
Update is more of a downgrade. Yes, new mode is solid but taking away perks, minion clearing and actually degrading graphics ( no matter what they officially claim) is far from good upgrade. Everyone is f.... up except for new players who will be gone after few weeks anyway.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-18-2018, 12:47 AM
I really like most the new changes. I did fall off the breach map once when I was pushed into a wall so there are a few bugs still but I really like breach much more than I thought I would.

Diettiger2017
10-18-2018, 02:58 AM
Feels like a massive step back was enjoying this with friends days before now it feels like a mess hate with you’ve done to minions and how you clear them looks of the game fantastic to menu and lighting gameplay terrible ganks are easier and more frequent now sad as have spent my life on this game since it came out

chukblok
10-18-2018, 04:20 AM
Very few negatives for me. And I've spent boatloads on this game. Wife gets so mad. Love breach

ooweda2blu
10-18-2018, 05:49 AM
Congrats, you already spent most likely at least 1000 steel and however many crates just to get one build on one character. And all your previous builds are all but worthless now. Great reason to be happy.

Shill harder.

I won't acknowledge anything good about this update at this moment. Doing so would be like being happy that you're going to get a pat on the back after getting raped. I wouldn't care if they released 40 new free heroes as opposed to 4. If this system stays, I won't be playing this game -- no matter what

Crates aren't the only option to obtain equip. Each game mode gives you some equip pieces, if you don't want to open crates just wait for a good piece of equipment after the match. Also we must remember that after each equip change made by an update we replaced our old equip with a new one, so I don't think that spending some crates & steel or just wait for an equip after a game is so expensive. We've already done that. Plus, these perks aren't necessary to win, I just wanted to unlock three of them to have my main set correctly from the begginning, the other heroes could wait each piece of their new kit obtained by game rewards. So you can play good without any perk, because they aren't so powerful and give you a very little advantage during the game.

Old equip stats were powerful, that's why a lot of people think they have an awful game right now, with each stat set on default value for each character. For example I read about stamina drain, and how someone think it isn't fair right now, but I would say... on brawl and duels the stamina drain was the same that is now active during 4vs4 game modes. Just you need to pay attention on throwing atks and parrying incoming atks, but with each character at default stats, 4vs4 matches are quite the same as pre-update matches.

Now between a 20 gear score character and a 170 gear score character there are less powerful bonuses by a 170 guy, but he hasn't useless bonuses right now if he set them right, so he is more helpful instead a poor character. Now you must play good, and I don't think it's a bad thing.

Blitzwarrior771
10-18-2018, 05:52 AM
I already deleted lots of gear that was maxed 5 out of 7 blades that were maxed and refined . Bye bye steel .

ooweda2blu
10-18-2018, 06:25 AM
I already deleted lots of gear that was maxed 5 out of 7 blades that were maxed and refined . Bye bye steel .

On my main I set only one set full refined before update, I never set up other builds spending too much on. Having some old equip useless is just a thing could happen after an update like this. I didn't use much to set a new build right now, so I really don't understand where's the problem.

Each two days you can obtain 2000-2400 stell (without steel from match rewards), and is enough. I understand who really liked his old stats because of their effectiveness, but when you are above rep 12, I think, you could change your build rapidly, and perks works the same as old stats because you need to search the piece you want by opening crates or just playing. Yes, the way to active bonuses is different by the old system, but the thinking process is the same.

fretti21
10-18-2018, 06:50 AM
Perks and gears a side the new lighting on ps4 sucks, chars are way too bright and if i but contrast down its way too dark, my conq on black steel looks like a black blob of you know what.

ooweda2blu
10-18-2018, 07:19 AM
Perks and gears a side the new lighting on ps4 sucks, chars are way too bright and if i but contrast down its way too dark, my conq on black steel looks like a black blob of you know what.
About the bright I agree with you, but only in the menus this color pattern is bad. In game I can play good as before update. But at least, yes, in the menus there is wrong setting.