PDA

View Full Version : Chickens attack with a bounty

RDXInferno
10-17-2018, 08:41 PM
Is anyone else having this issue? Whenever I have even a small bounty I get attacked by chickens if I wander too close to them. At first it was amusing but now it's a little irritating, especially when they get me into a fight with guards.

ubi--unicorn
10-17-2018, 10:33 PM
Hey RDXInferno. Do they attack when you do not have any bounties?

RDXInferno
10-17-2018, 11:28 PM
No not if there is no bounty. I'm not fully certain but I think they attack even if the bounty isn't high enough to send the first mercenary after me, as long as there is no bounty at all then no, they don't attack.

chacktastic
10-18-2018, 02:30 AM
Yeah I get attacked by chickens itís annoying. My whole bounty system is broken.

DreadGrrl
10-18-2018, 03:18 AM
I have been attacked by chickens, but I didn’t note whether I had a bounty on me at the time or not. I’ll keep an eye on this moving forward.

mahburg
10-19-2018, 11:57 AM
Nooooo dont stop the attack chickens its one of the funniest things in the game, I reckon they are the chickens we used to kick around in Fable getting payback lol

Rafe Harwood
10-20-2018, 03:03 AM
Nooooo dont stop the attack chickens its one of the funniest things in the game, I reckon they are the chickens we used to kick around in Fable getting payback lol

I have to admit, I find it funny as heck.

I have not found it interrupt any of the normal play, so it's a wonderful mistake, if it is :D