PDA

View Full Version : New graphic.

Kievanson
10-17-2018, 06:09 PM
What is wrong with the graphics in the game? Why is everything so bright, so contrast? My eyes hurt after half an hour playing the game.

The old one was better. Can I get it back?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-17-2018, 06:13 PM
I love the clean new polished look.

NHLGoldenKnight
10-17-2018, 06:26 PM
This one is subjective but from my point of view, this was a downgrade not an upgrade as Ubisoft told us. Yes it looks cleaner and brighter but it does look like they had to get rid of many small map detail which we may or may not notice.

DefiledDragon
10-17-2018, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I'm not sold on the new graphical "upgrade" tbh. The old version was lit like a movie, with subtle, atmospheric lighting. The new one looks like a TV show, where everything is really evenly lit with little to no atmosphere. The graphics are still nice, but the atmosphere has been lost in this transition imo.

Dr-Rockzo
10-17-2018, 06:39 PM
It looks damn awful.

Roseguard_Cpt
10-17-2018, 06:41 PM
The only thing that bugs me about the update is whenever I go to the main menu and get blinded by my pale Shaman grinning at me

Chobbsy99
10-17-2018, 06:43 PM
It might be your in game brightness settings though. I always used to boost my brightness in order to see into the dark corners a little better. Now those corners aren't all that dark, so an over-brightened screen is suddenly blinding. Maybe give changing them a go?

chukblok
10-17-2018, 06:46 PM
Too bright. atmosphere lost a bit

OoKaMi_79
10-17-2018, 06:47 PM
I think the issue is from the amount of light reflected by the floor....it is too much (maybe Ubisoft were trying to do it too real)

That reflected light is the thing that is killing all the shadows that we kind of miss

But I do appreciate a lot the upgrade in textures and details....just that issue with the light