PDA

View Full Version : Is easy XP gone forever?

InfiniteSinX
10-17-2018, 03:51 PM
I notice that all enemy bots are now level 3 and friendly ones are level 2.

It is way harder to play VS AI. than before.

Why Ubi just take away the easy XP?

You want people to play arcade mode?

So what I think is, if I get friends online, I seldom play vs AI. However, if they are offline I will never play PVP.

Remove the easy mode AI game is making me never play this game when my friends don't play it.

Maybe there are just few guys like me just want to play with friends in PVP modes.

Sorry for my English.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Duels are your friend.

chukblok
10-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Yeah ive cried about this in a few threads...im a 40 y/o married guy with 3 kids....AI was my thing to relax a bit. and i feel the bots have been cranked up. arcade mode is bloody hard mates! i mean i like a challenge but this poor old guy cant keep up!

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-17-2018, 04:03 PM
Yeah ive cried about this in a few threads...im a 40 y/o married guy with 3 kids....AI was my thing to relax a bit. and i feel the bots have been cranked up. arcade mode is bloody hard mates! i mean i like a challenge but this poor old guy cant keep up!

IM 37 and still kicking butt, its in your mind sir.

chukblok
10-17-2018, 04:07 PM
IM 37 and still kicking butt, its in your mind sir.

Haha! maybe :)
im loving the update overall dont get me wrong. breach is amazing. i think arcade just threw me off.

HazelrahFirefly
10-17-2018, 04:44 PM
Its likely that after playing for a few weeks everyone MMRs will adjust again and those that should play against lower level bots will be returned. Just keep dying ;D

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Haha! maybe :)
im loving the update overall dont get me wrong. breach is amazing. i think arcade just threw me off.

I hear you, I meant it in a constructive and positive way. Tough love at our age my good sir. If youre on the X1 feel free to add me. We could always use one more.

DoomSplitter
10-17-2018, 05:45 PM
And here I am stuck playing only level 1's which makes gridning easy but matches rather dull.

If ONLY there was some way one could choose how challenging they wished their computerised opponents to be in order to tailor their experience to their skill and how much they wish to be tested... Perhaps it could be called... a difficulty level? hmm yes but alas such things are beyond us mere mortals I mean really how absurd! Such a thing would be impossible to implement you cant just put that level of control in the hands of players! Truely I have my head in the clouds...

xXSTR1K3NXx
10-18-2018, 03:27 AM
my bots are so messed up right now i can go one match with bot level 1 to next match being level 3
level 1 bots can deflect and parry me then level 3 have god tier moves where i spend the the game dying

chukblok
10-18-2018, 04:14 AM
I hear you, I meant it in a constructive and positive way. Tough love at our age my good sir. If youre on the X1 feel free to add me. We could always use one more.

Absolutely. Ps4 unfortunately