PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Changes

Chobbsy99
10-17-2018, 03:16 PM
I'm currently away from my Xbox and won't be able to try out marching fire for about two weeks. As a Musha main, I just wanna know are the changes that bad? Is he really ruined?

Honest feedback would be really appreciated.

Gabeeee.
10-17-2018, 03:21 PM
I personally liked him more before the changes because now he is just a deadly feint spammer with a slower infinite

Baggin_
10-17-2018, 03:26 PM
His deadly feint is a lot more useful, but he's a lot slower now.

Siegfried-Z
10-17-2018, 03:55 PM
His chain abilities really suffer from these changes.. he feels much more slower and less dynamic

UpperFuture
10-17-2018, 04:04 PM
If your he is your main your going to be pissed..

Blitzwarrior771
10-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Aramusha is still good , I wish they nerf orochi damn that noob spammer . Aramusha is balanced now we need orochi to be fixed .

Herbstlicht
10-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Aramusha Changes feel mostly like a nerf. Sadly that's a cycle that has been continued for quite some time. So he is not in the best state right now and, maybe more important, extremely one dimensional and not fun to play. But people complaining about orochi still at times of marching fire makes you wonder if enough tears shed can mean even hilarious nerfs.

Blitzwarrior771
10-17-2018, 06:26 PM
As soon as they start loosing this garbage players switch to aramusha/ orochi aka no skills fake players .

Chobbsy99
10-17-2018, 06:41 PM
I've played a lot of Aramusha on console. I mainly used his deadly feints, but speeding up one instance in which they can be feinted is not enough to justify the changes. I haven't played him yet, but I'm extremely worried that it might be all over for him.

Why is it that orochi is allowed 400ms combo'd lights in any direction (I know his opener is 500ms), but aramusha having predictable combo'd light attacks at the same speed is op? I haven't successfully used his infinite combo in months. It seems the game is balanced around the top 1%, unless it's for a character that I like. My centurion sucks too and apparently he's 'top tier'. Thanks Ubi. I reckon I could balance the game better in an afternoon than you guys could in a year.