PDA

View Full Version : Bounty System BUG

Zarache
10-17-2018, 02:33 PM
Hello

I see it a nice post about this problem https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/9o1e6y/reason_for_mercenary_bounty_hunter_bug_found/?st=jnd73tdl&sh=50a516ee
But i dont see it this problem got writen on the Issues list. Sadly i got the same problem and cant go back to fix it anymore because dont know when its bugged for me.

Zarache
10-18-2018, 01:57 PM
BUMP
Ubisoft realy need to chek that reddit post to fix this out. Without the mercs we got less action :(

cawatrooper9
10-18-2018, 02:20 PM
Hi Zarache,

I've moved this to our Community Support area.

I see that it looks like a ticket has already been submitted on this case too, which is good.

Zarache
10-20-2018, 08:26 AM
Hello and ty

Yee the guy already made it a ticket and i made it one to because withount the bounty system i got less adrenalin :D

Ubi-Baron
10-20-2018, 03:06 PM
Hi guys,

The Team are aware of this issue and it's currently being looked into.

UnhappyLawbro
10-20-2018, 06:09 PM
Hi guys,

wait what? Another Ubisoft staff said it will be fixed in the next update...these two responses don't convey the same message...if the team is only "looking into" the issue which they should have starteddoing 2 weeks ago since the problem first got reported, what is stopping them from taking two more weeks or even longer to keep looking into this issue??

And the cause of this bug has been found for almost a week now (https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/9o1e6y/reason_for_mercenary_bounty_hunter_bug_found/?sort=new)...So where or what is the dev team looking at? This probably could be fixed in few minutes given that we know the cause and the dev has the tools, but it's instead being dragged on and on without any acknowledge from the dev team itself.

The longer we wait, the more threads we will see on this forum because more and more people will run into this bug as they progress through, and more people's game will be broken by this completely ridiculous bug that should never have existed had the team done a semi-thorough test and check, just like all the other game-breaking bugs that prevent people from progressing past a certain quest.

It's really utterly disappointing that things have been dragged on for so long with so many people not being able to play the game properly, and the matter is just being made exponentially worse by the fact that bugs aside, the game is actually so amazing yet our enjoyment gets hurt so much by Ubisoft's own action (or inaction).

YelloHair-MaN
10-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Hi guys,

Are you really dealing with it? I've been feeding back this question for more than 10 days, but there's still no definite answer, and the answers you gave in the forum are different.

YelloHair-MaN
10-21-2018, 04:05 PM
Hi guys,

Are you really dealing with it? I've been feeding back this question for more than 10 days, but there's still no definite answer, and the answers you gave in the forum are different.