PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT RIDERS Season!

CaptainWeelie
10-17-2018, 01:54 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Night_Riders_Season_Community.jpg

Howdy Riders,

The Night Riders Season has dawned upon us! Get ready to ride!

Check out this twinkling list of rewards we've starred for you this season!

1) The sable and starry track ‘Temple of Doom'
2) The mutilated ‘Stitch’ Paintjob for the Tango
3) The fearless ‘Death Knight’s Head’ and the spooky ‘Undead Rider’ Costume
4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent & Stallion

Season Details -

- 4 hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

It’s gonna be a shimmerin' ride to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-17-2018, 06:02 PM
if everything adds up i guess it will be a rest season for me, time to hoard GT's and chips :D

not a very happy choice of track though (despite a lot of people needing it, as it was for sale just days ago for 100+ gems) could have been TREACHERY instead... :rolleyes:

Rocknrolll21
10-18-2018, 12:16 AM
if everything adds up i guess it will be a rest season for me, time to hoard GT's and chips :D

not a very happy choice of track though (despite a lot of people needing it, as it was for sale just days ago for 100+ gems) could have been TREACHERY instead... :rolleyes:

I WANT to not play a season but then I won't be at rank 14 to start and I won't be in the top 14 of the Legends Leaderboard. It's the only leaderboard I can actually beat some of the best riders :P

http://trials.bonxy.net/leaderboards/legends

negodyaeff
10-18-2018, 01:17 PM
Actual track is "Temple of Doom", not "Dark Ice Valley" as was announced

L-Rurik-TFG
10-18-2018, 01:57 PM
Phew, my golden tickets are safe this season.

https://i.imgur.com/YoSqXxC.jpg

RupanSansei77
10-18-2018, 03:10 PM
One of the worst bunker seasons ever, not a single new prize. This caind of no reward event (or old rewards that most of us already have) should be on summer vacations, when some of us go to places, our villages fo exemple, where theres no good internet connection or have more interesting fun things to do! Think on that next time lame devs!

kamilus26
10-18-2018, 05:26 PM
Same here, not a single good prize. I wonder when (or if?!) we see a season with gems or pvp tickets instead of donuts...

MEX-Ivan-TFG_EL
10-19-2018, 03:22 AM
I donīt have the first mentioned track Dark Ice Valley, it appears for me Temple of Doom, is there a way you can add Dark Ice Valley also to some Bunker prize please? Would be cool :)

aghate22
10-19-2018, 11:33 AM
I got Dark Ice Valley in the Daily Shop for 120 gems a few days ago. I am just playing a few showdowns as I am 1k chips short of Adagio Flow. Once, I have them I am off.
What a waste of a season. Every time we say this is worst and RL just trumps that level in the following season.

MEX-Ivan-TFG_EL
10-22-2018, 04:10 PM
Why is in the image the KTM 450? I havenīt found it in some Bunker showdown. Kinda strange that a bike that still donīt appears in the Bunker also appears on the promotional image of the season

RupanSansei77
10-22-2018, 05:05 PM
Why is in the image the KTM 450? I havenīt found it in some Bunker showdown. Kinda strange that a bike that still donīt appears in the Bunker also appears on the promotional image of the season

Good point of view! 2nd shoot in the foot by devs! 1st one was a lame No Reward to Old Riders Season!