PDA

View Full Version : Medieval II total war (off topic?)

Ultradude2345
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
In medieval 2 total war u can have hashashim in your army if you're an islam faction! but they barely resemble altiar at all but in the game they kick @$$. sorry if this off topic but I just got the game and stuff

Ultradude2345
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
In medieval 2 total war u can have hashashim in your army if you're an islam faction! but they barely resemble altiar at all but in the game they kick @$$. sorry if this off topic but I just got the game and stuff

Jobo511
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
i don't think anyone knows what you're talking about

noobfun
07-04-2007, 02:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultradude2345:
In medieval 2 total war u can have hashashim in your army if you're an islam faction! but they barely resemble altiar at all but in the game they kick @$$. sorry if this off topic but I just got the game and stuff </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes you can, which is kinda dumb for 2 reasons

1) they never existed, they were a part of the nizari military and never refered to the as hashassin, the words a kind of insult that fitted in with all the negative myths that came later about them so they got shoved together and the imaginary clan became a part of history

2) they didnt openly fight battles until mid 13th century, you can get them a whole lot earlier in the game (they are missle skirmishers that can hide almost anywhere [higly feared assassins playing robin hood???])

want to know the strange part about medival 1

you could have nizari and hassassin units, and some how they wernt the same thing, even though they really were

Ultradude2345
07-04-2007, 05:57 AM
I guess the creative assembly went stupid on that one. this thread is gonna get locked up any minute