PDA

View Full Version : Cloth Physic Clipping and...

TSCDescon
10-16-2018, 11:29 PM
I didn't test it on anyone else, but Shugoki. I love the new chest/arm armor, not so much for the helmets.

While I was playing, I notice something odd about the cloth physics. During some execution and emotes where Shugoki squats, the cloth that is hanging out, clips inside his body. When it does, it seems that Shugoki's hips is way smaller than his torso. Could be a design error? I don't know but it really is disturbing if pay enough attention. I'll upload some pictures later.

Edit:
Beard clipping. Seems like the beard was completely stretched into Shugoki's body.

https://i.imgur.com/Flr9NUf.jpg

The red circles are marked where the cloth is completely gone inside.

https://i.imgur.com/HlCgBgj.jpg

Gianturion
10-16-2018, 11:35 PM
Yes,I noticed some clipping issues with some Lawbringers too,since they have the cape. They'll just have to fix it later.

TSCDescon
10-17-2018, 12:03 AM
Yes,I noticed some clipping issues with some Lawbringers too,since they have the cape. They'll just have to fix it later.

I really hope they do. As an artist myself, aesthetically, it looks awesome, but with the clipping going on kind of ruins it for me.

Gianturion
10-17-2018, 12:08 AM
I love that outfit. I'm trying to find the darker one since my Shug has the Apollyon Event outfit and it looks fantastic. Can't wait 'til I find it.

DefiledDragon
10-17-2018, 12:13 AM

Don't hold your breath. There's still an issue with Highlanders default execution (intent to behead) where your opponents head comes off noticeably before your sword makes contact and it ruins the execution. It's presumably been like that since day 1. I've posted on here a number of times, highlighting the issue (with pictures) and yet it remains. I used to do a bit of 3D modelling and animation and this rookie mistake bugs me to, quite frankly, a ridiculous degree. I have no idea how it ever made it into the live build, it's just so sloppy.

TSCDescon
10-17-2018, 12:22 AM
I love that outfit. I'm trying to find the darker one since my Shug has the Apollyon Event outfit and it looks fantastic. Can't wait 'til I find it.

Gotta show them thickness lol.