PDA

View Full Version : unlock 3 perks

Gastgrinder
10-16-2018, 10:05 PM
Does anyone have 3 perks unlocked?

Baggin_
10-16-2018, 10:08 PM
I'm close to it, but not yet. It's like an annoying puzzle mini game.

Charmzzz
10-16-2018, 10:21 PM
I'm close to it, but not yet. It's like an annoying puzzle mini game.

THIS SO MUCH. After grinding gear for my 4 heroes 2 TIMES already (before and after the first gear overhaul...) now I have to do it a 3rd TIME and it is even MORE complicated?

W T F UBI

Like for real, this is bs... Neverending grind, I guess you want to sell more steel. Fix your game first guys.

Psycho-Bandit
10-16-2018, 10:22 PM
took me almost 1 hour for 1 hero to find out how to match. but i dont understand, it is usless to get gear 180, cause u can get more perks?? some explain, makes no sense to me

Baggin_
10-16-2018, 10:29 PM
took me almost 1 hour for 1 hero to find out how to match. but i dont understand, it is usless to get gear 180, cause u can get more perks?? some explain, makes no sense to me

Rare Combinations:
2 of (A, B, C, D)
Heroic Combinations:
2 of (A, B, C, D)
1 of (A, B, C) + E
Epic Combinations:
A + B + C
1 of (A, B, C) + D
1 of (A, B, C, D) + 1 of (E, F)
Legendary Combinations:
3 of (A,B,C,D)
2 of (A,B,C,D) + 1 of (E,F,G)
2 of (E,F,G)

These are the perk combinations you can make with the gear. I found it in the patch notes. Hope it helps.

Helnekromancer
10-16-2018, 10:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hix8sGE.jpg

All I had to do was switch a helmet around, but I somehow was able to unlock 3 perks. While Nobushi on the other had I wasted 30 crates on and was 20 points away from 3 perks.

https://i.imgur.com/OrpauYk.jpg

Psycho-Bandit
10-16-2018, 10:32 PM
that doesnt help to find the the gear wit the perks u Need.

Baggin_
10-16-2018, 10:43 PM
that doesnt help to find the the gear wit the perks u Need.

Y ou just need to look at what perks you want are on what gear you have and match them together.

CandleInTheDark
10-16-2018, 11:24 PM
I have it with two, one of them I had to do it bit by bit and wound up getting a few armour packs looking for one chest plate configuration, the other I had all the gear already in my inventory (I had filled my inventory with all my teal characters). Got another four to do it for once I figure out what I want with them and if I want different sets for my other two I will have to do that over time but they were the ones I was after for my main build.

Bear in mind with teal gear you can have either

Three out of the grey and blue perks
Or
Two out of grey and blue, one out of purple to teal
Or
Two out of purple to teal, make sure you're not ten off in all three because you can't get what you're looking for together.

GrislyAccord
10-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Unlocked three? Hell, I don't understand the system at alla and have absolutely zero interest in doing so. Before I'd just glance at the different stats bars and if they were better than what I had, I equipped them.

But--and maybe this is my age showing-- i think all gear for each hero should be purely cosmetic. So that if, say, two wardens were to duel, they'd be identical in every way and the winner would simply be the most skilled rather than the highest ranked or the most well heeled. But that's just me, obviously. Everyone else seems to love these systems...

My son seems to enjoy "grinding", but I just want to play an enjoyable game. For Honor is already enjoyable to me. They don't have to entice me with psychological tricks. If I ever get bored with the game (and i've played over 400 hours) it won't matter to me what my "reputation" was or any of that.

CandleInTheDark
10-16-2018, 11:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OrpauYk.jpg

You can't have that combination. If you want the bottom two you can only have the bottom two, if you drop one of them you can have the top one and one of the other grey ones or the blue one.

At teal gear you can have

Three out of the four grey and blue
Or
Two out of grey and blue and one out of purple to teal
Or
Two out of purple to teal.

BobiThePriest
10-17-2018, 02:52 AM
well i manage to unlock or sort to say combine 5 characters with 2 perks and 2 characters with 2+1 perk
if its 0 - you dont own a single piece of gear with specs for that perk grey or not .
It is a huge mashup, like learning to fix gear all over again
so to do summary for perks - EPIC FAIL!
all the high lvl players with refined gear will get 2 perks by default , like rep 200 and beyond
Gear should have stayed like it was
and what dev`s should do instead of perks is to balance characters
my first impressions
PERKS = EPIC FAIL! RIP STEEL