PDA

View Full Version : Teams breaking

Han-Singular
10-15-2018, 11:59 PM
Can we “please” have the banners removed from the UI that signal the enemy is breaking

Nothing is more irritating than being in a fight(group or 1v1) and this god damn message pops up and blocks my view of the enemy/gets me killed.

I know the enemy/my team is breaking, I’m playing the game. I dont need the announcer, the enemy player icons popping up on the screen and the banners to tell me the enemy/my team is breaking.

turning down the UI doesn’t help because, in order to get rid of them you lose other things that are helpful.

DefiledDragon
10-16-2018, 02:28 AM
I agree. I've been killed so many times due to the team breaking alert or the huge skull that pops up when one of your team dies when you're breaking. It's more annoying than I can put into words.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-16-2018, 04:05 AM
I mentioned this in a couple of my first post on this forum many months ago hahaha! The best thing I can tell you to do is mess with the visual settings. I think I made my screen darker to compensate for the blinding white overcast. Whatever I did it doesn't annoy me as much anymore. If I had to guess I'd say you have your screen very crisp which makes the game look fantastic but the banner is sooo annoying that way. I asked previously that they move it to the upper left which is unused in my previous posts months ago... Nobody listened.

bhitrock
10-16-2018, 06:40 AM
Maybe if we keep asking insistently somebody will eventually listen to us. Let's just show how many players need this!