PDA

View Full Version : help finding a post concerning campaign play

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 05:43 AM
there was a post not to long ago about a conf.ini line that really helped out slow systems for offline campaign play..

it reduced the amount of non combat related events/objects or something along those lines.
it wasnt air/ground intensity it was something else, the poster seemed quite impressed by its effect.

i was in the middle of a OS reinstall at the time so i couldnt take not of it.
Anyone remember the setting(command line) or the post?
i tried searching for it, but the search is next to useless, anything common will get you a "search took to long" result.

i have manually searched the last 20 pages, but there is so much useless crap spammed accross this forum, that actual usefull information is run right out of town..

help would be greatly appreciated http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 05:43 AM
there was a post not to long ago about a conf.ini line that really helped out slow systems for offline campaign play..

it reduced the amount of non combat related events/objects or something along those lines.
it wasnt air/ground intensity it was something else, the poster seemed quite impressed by its effect.

i was in the middle of a OS reinstall at the time so i couldnt take not of it.
Anyone remember the setting(command line) or the post?
i tried searching for it, but the search is next to useless, anything common will get you a "search took to long" result.

i have manually searched the last 20 pages, but there is so much useless crap spammed accross this forum, that actual usefull information is run right out of town..

help would be greatly appreciated http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thanks

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 05:54 AM
think this is what U R looking for

[Campaign]

[DGen]

NoAirfieldHighlight

supposed to stop the game from creating a bunch of stuff outside the objective area that slows systems down if i recall correctly.

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 05:59 AM
Saburo_0 wrote:
- think this is what U R looking for
-
-
- [Campaign]
-
- [DGen]
-
- NoAirfieldHighlight
-
-
- supposed to stop the game from creating a bunch of
- stuff outside the objective area that slows systems
- down if i recall correctly.
-
-
-

yeah that looks like it

thanks a ton!

bah one extra question, how do you go about setting it?
is it a toggle? ei,

NoAirfieldHighlight=1/0?

and what is the [Campaign]/[Dgen] part? are they required?

Message Edited on 09/30/0305:02AM by Davinci..