PDA

View Full Version : i'm rep 11 Shoguki , please don't rework him but here's a solution

MrB3NX
10-15-2018, 04:33 PM
Hello guys ,

i'm main Shoguki and It's very weird to me how the community is complaining and demanding for Shoguki rework !

i've tried all the heroes and reached rep 1 with all of them but none of them felt special for me like Shoguki

i've been playing since season 5 so i don't know the history of Shoguki changes

for me he's fine , and i swear to god that i won 2 ranked duels tournaments by Shoguki and i rarely find a challenge when it comes to combat skill showdown

but i have to admit that Shoguki does have big flaws in him and i hope Ubisoft fix it so he can be accepted by the majority

My solution is : Increase his god damn movement speed , when i play Shoguki after a game of Shinopi i feel i wanna kill myself , please fix this crap , make him at least as fast as conqueror .

Second Solution : Remove the harsh penalty of missing demon embrace , i'm okay with the health loss but at least don't make him stumble for 3 seconds just because he missed the target which is basically not easy to achieve ! .

This is my suggestion which i believe is a flawless suggestion .

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 05:25 PM
Shugoki only have one dramatic change after almost 2 year of existence. Im not saying hes incompetent. Its just that his movesets are so boring.

OoKaMi_79
10-15-2018, 05:38 PM
The lost of HP is too much....if he missed it is sure that he will be punished by the opponent so there is no need to remove so much HP from him....

I’m not a main or him (rep 7 here) but I think it would be nice if he could get a couple of new movements.

MrB3NX
10-15-2018, 06:28 PM
I posted this because i heard Ubi has started working on him

His movesets are beautiful in my opinion and i'm afraid as hell if they remove it or replace it with something worse .

TSCDescon
10-15-2018, 06:58 PM
Iíve main Shugoki since launch so I know every flaws he has.

You won ranked with him? Good for you because hardly anyone plays against Shugoki in rank.

Donít forget the MMR in this game is non existent, so you mightíve played against new players in rank.

Shugoki needs more than just a new simple combo or increase movement speed, or attack speed. He needs a COMPLETE overhaul from ground up.

There are so many good suggestion on the forums about Shugoki rework.

Iím actually happy that heís getting a rework after almost two years. But one can only hope the devs do it right and not turn him into a light spammer or headbutt free damage spammer.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-15-2018, 07:19 PM
I appreciate you liking shugoki as I do. I'm a red 56 shugoki and really like the big boys personality. That said your not doing shugoki any favors by coming in here and pleading for him to remain the same as you are the exception to what the majority of mains believe. Is it possible that you might be missing something being only a rep 11? Most likely IMHO. And how could they mess up his simple combos? With ease.
Look I was a Val main before they turned her into a spamhore. I was a Pk main before they Nerfed her to the ground. So I know your trepidation as shugoki is really the only character I use now. I'm not saying your wrong but I am saying when I was rep 11 I didn't see shugokis flaws as clearly as they are now.

MrB3NX
10-15-2018, 07:22 PM
Shugoki can only land headbutts after an attack

they need to nerf that ugly warlord and not shugoki .

Diettiger2017
10-15-2018, 07:31 PM
I feel you man I got him to rep 20 now Iím rep 180 overall and the players I go against the skill is quite high I personally parry his lights out right. He killed it for me when I started in season 1 but for me I feel every other character has a advantage over him as pretty much every shugo plays the same because of what heís limited to.

UbiInsulin
10-15-2018, 07:50 PM
I posted this because i heard Ubi has started working on him

His movesets are beautiful in my opinion and i'm afraid as hell if they remove it or replace it with something worse .

Thanks for your post. This kind of reminds me of how people talk about the old Valk after her rework came out.

Still, do you think that essentially a move speed buff and making the hug more viable is enough?

Callmedaddy1238
10-15-2018, 08:05 PM
Well, The hug needs better tracking, i have clips of missing a demons embrace by the person simply WALKING out of my way

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-15-2018, 08:58 PM
Thanks for your post. This kind of reminds me of how people talk about the old Valk after her rework came out.

Still, do you think that essentially a move speed buff and making the hug more viable is enough?

If you want the bare minimal work on shugoki

1. Get rid of all penalties
2. Increase movement speed
3. Give him back his original oni charge...for opener and oos pressure.
4. Better tracking on demons embrace similar to raiders stampede charge tracking
5. Never Nerf him again- via no extra work for ubi.
6. If you really want to please shugoki mains let his HA stay up on a successful counter guard break.

I think most shug mains would be content with this and it would be the least amount of work for ubi as most of it are reimplementations and deletions.

Still even with these changes shugoki would have difficulty standing up to berserker and orochi light spam on console.

MrB3NX
10-16-2018, 06:52 AM

Yeah that will be good if you guys decides to

one more suggestion : Upgrade his Charge , Make his stamina recovery faster after the charge , And let it cost 40% of stamina instead of 65%

for me that's all i ask , this way will preserve his original identity instead of making a new hero with the same name .

SangLong524
10-16-2018, 07:02 AM
perhaps something like Shaman's Predator mercy. Give DE another chance since DE usually only work if wall stunned and gank.