PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Revelations

Poodle_of_Doom
08-20-2011, 10:40 PM
So, as a general question, when it comes to reliving Altairs memories through Ezio, do you think that we'll have to kick it old school with Altair on his missions, or will we be able to just go at it like Ezio? I.E., do you think we'll have to eavesdrop, and pickpocket, and the like as Altair still, or just perform the task like Ezio, since Altair is the leader of the Assassin order, and has people to do it for him now?

Poodle_of_Doom
08-20-2011, 10:40 PM
So, as a general question, when it comes to reliving Altairs memories through Ezio, do you think that we'll have to kick it old school with Altair on his missions, or will we be able to just go at it like Ezio? I.E., do you think we'll have to eavesdrop, and pickpocket, and the like as Altair still, or just perform the task like Ezio, since Altair is the leader of the Assassin order, and has people to do it for him now?

Calvarok
08-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Ezio does most of his investigations in a very hands-on way, actually. He just asks his brotherhood to keep a look out for other things while he's doing his own investigations. And Altair's segments are not going to be about pure assassination missions. he'll always have a greater purpose to what he's doing. And from what we've seen, the only time we'll play as him before he's a master assassin or Mentor is when Masyaf is being attacked, and you don't need to do any investigating to find out who's attacking your fortress in plain sight! : P

Jamison_J_B
08-21-2011, 12:18 AM
I think they (ubisoft) will handle the Altair gameplay like ac2 and brotherhood.

Turkiye96
08-21-2011, 03:27 AM
no for 2 reasons, 1st that was boring and repetative so ubi wont go there again (maybe 1 or 2 missions like that) but still it just doesn't fit, we arent trying to learn about the life of 1 of altair's victims rather altair himself, so we go to key evens. but the second and most important reason is that he is finally a master assassin and so there is no reason for him to, the only reason he did all that boring repetative stuff was because he was demoted and had to, orders of al mualim, remember?
so yea...