PDA

View Full Version : Nerf kick/grab

OhHowSheGoingEh
10-15-2018, 12:48 AM
Title

Knight_Raime
10-15-2018, 12:53 AM
I think it's fine. There are a lot of answers to it for a lot of heros. the damage gained from it though isn't. ballors might should do scailing damage based on how he gets it. But if that's too complicated then it should be flat nerfed to 30.

AramenThePiper
10-15-2018, 01:08 AM
No.
Highlander is still not that great against half of the cast due to the presence of delayed dodge attacks. We don't need this nerfed since 4 new heroes with dodge attacks are coming.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-15-2018, 01:11 AM
I don't play Highlander and I think it is fine. Most Highlanders don't abuse it that I come across so I think they should have it to fall back on considering everyone wants to Nerf their dodge in offensive mode. I think he should be left alone and put more of a focus on fixing light spam.

Devils-_-legacy
10-15-2018, 01:39 AM
It needs a little nurf in 4v4 it can be a cancerous move if you dodge it your exposed to a gb from his teammate atm all you can do is roll but that just resets the fight or throw a light and hope it connects and he gets a nice amount of damage from it

Hormly
10-15-2018, 03:15 AM
They definitely went overboard with his dmg. It's kind of absurd how quickly he can kill people with so many unblockables. I'd say dial it back a bit

Erhanninja
10-15-2018, 11:37 AM
Itís not fine at all

To this day I never seen anybody successfully countering this move by reaction except rolling away. And rolling away isnít a fighting move. Itís stupid to say ďoh just roll awayĒ to counter a move. If that was okay we wouldnít complain about Warden SB. Even if I roll away I canít get away anyway plus most probably gonna end up OOS. HL has ballerina moves covering crazy distance before I could recover my guard.

I saw many HL abusing it over and over. And get caught once in 4v4 itís over. Purpose is to win if you have an ultimate move why not use it? So we are at the mercy of other players to not to use it? It doesnít make sense.

Like mentioned above damage itself is ridicilious for such a move. Even by just the kick he gets a top heavy. Itís over the top. Who gets a top heavy (itís half of my health in HLís case) from a kick from neutral.

Dodge into kick against top heavy crazy damage. Who gets 45 dmg from a dodge attack.

He needs a damage nerf for sure. He has too cheesy moves that can be abused with so much damage.

Han-Singular
10-15-2018, 10:04 PM
Title

Why? If you feel it coming just attack when the animations start up.

Or just be patient and not so quick to dodge.