PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha nerf... Again.

RexXZ347
10-14-2018, 11:21 AM
I didn't play this game for more than half a year because of the incompetence of the devs in balancing the game. Hoping someday the devs would give a **** at their game and listen to the community. Then i read the patch notes and the aramusha patch. Again, the devs did it again. They **** up aramusha again and again. Closing the gap between new and veteran players? They just made aramusa lower than where he is. They just made him easier for veteran players to deal with. And "hard for new player to deal with"? If they can't deal with the aramusha how can they deal with other better characters? I don't see an orochi nerf, nor a berserker, kensei, conqueror, warden. Wtf are you thinking ubisoft? The first time i played against an aramusha it really is hard especially with stun lock. But when i hit training I learned that this hero is easy to shut down. Just BLOCK. That's it. New players needed to LEARN the game and be BETTER in it. That's what the difference between new and veteran players. His profile said he has very good dodges. Then they removed it and made it the same as other characters which is a stupid thing to do because you remove one of his identity. Then this. Idk what are you thinking ubisoft. You just made him worse, lower and lower in the pit while you buff and buff who are already strong. 300ms gb vulnerability on start up. I hear wardens laughing. Aramusha is only good at noob stomping and creep clearing. But you made him a more noob stomper and no good at creep clearing. Lol. Nice job ubisoft. This is a **** move you did. You better buff him right away and buff lower tier heroes or your game will die or if it didn't die only hackers will play your game.

Waifu.Lekret
10-14-2018, 07:09 PM
Can somebody explain we what is happaning? Maybe I russian and can't understand whole english For Honor terminology, but I thought Ubisoft imroved him, didn't they? He got 40 dmg from side heavies and faster lights, is it a nerf?

Knight_Raime
10-14-2018, 07:20 PM
Can somebody explain we what is happaning? Maybe I russian and can't understand whole english For Honor terminology, but I thought Ubisoft imroved him, didn't they? He got 40 dmg from side heavies and faster lights, is it a nerf?

The damage buff only improves his wall splat punish. And simply means newer players will die quicker.
The change of his chain speed from being 100ms to 200ms means he's worse at target switching which is the only place his infinite combo shined. It massively hurts his brawl viability and carries into 4's. Where he's become an even worse minion clear.
The changes to stagger on his various hits basically forced him into having to deadly feint every single time now. And removes the twin vipers mix up he had.
Making all of his lights in combo being 500ms means now he'll never land a light during his combo.
And the soft feint into 400ms lights from his deadly feint just makes him more frustrating for newer players. It doesn't buff him in mid to high tier play because you can back dash on reaction to his heavy finisher start up. Which avoids the soft feinted light, feinted into gb, and raw heavy finisher. And aramusha's dash attack isn't fast enough to catch this.

Essentially he became more frustrating for newer players and worse for good players.

RexXZ347
10-14-2018, 11:28 PM

He got a nerf. They increased his attack but make him slower. They made the heavy finisher feint to light a 400ms. Which by theory that you feint and feint to have that 400ms will consume your stamina. It's like this, even if you have a one hit 1000 damage in for honor, if it will hit in 20 secs, the move is still useless. That's what happened to the aramusha.

Xil_h
10-15-2018, 10:19 AM
Now you know how we Nobushi players feel with all the Nerfs and stealth nerfs

Lord-Krake
10-15-2018, 11:34 AM
The damage buff only improves his wall splat punish. And simply means newer players will die quicker.
The change of his chain speed from being 100ms to 200ms means he's worse at target switching which is the only place his infinite combo shined. It massively hurts his brawl viability and carries into 4's. Where he's become an even worse minion clear.
The changes to stagger on his various hits basically forced him into having to deadly feint every single time now. And removes the twin vipers mix up he had.
Making all of his lights in combo being 500ms means now he'll never land a light during his combo.
And the soft feint into 400ms lights from his deadly feint just makes him more frustrating for newer players. It doesn't buff him in mid to high tier play because you can back dash on reaction to his heavy finisher start up. Which avoids the soft feinted light, feinted into gb, and raw heavy finisher. And aramusha's dash attack isn't fast enough to catch this.

Essentially he became more frustrating for newer players and worse for good players.

That there, "infinite combo" it just screams for a nerf as any other class that has infinite combos.

UbiInsulin
10-15-2018, 07:09 PM
Just letting you all know: I sent this and the other Aramusha thread on to the team. I'm sure they'll be keeping a close eye on the results of the changes.

Knight_Raime
10-15-2018, 07:24 PM
That there, "infinite combo" it just screams for a nerf as any other class that has infinite combos.

Infinite combos have never been a strength. Even in aramusha's case.

DefiledDragon
10-15-2018, 10:19 PM

His infinite combo on it's own is useless. If he didn't have access to soft feints he would literally have no offence against anybody that knows how to move the right stick/mouse.

RexXZ347
10-16-2018, 12:06 AM
Just letting you all know: I sent this and the other Aramusha thread on to the team. I'm sure they'll be keeping a close eye on the results of the changes.

yeah, how can your game devs give a close eye if only 10 to 20 players will only use aramusha now? For instance like me, i will not use him because if i use him, i would only end up breaking my controller for being defeated by a no skilled player using S tier character spamming those S tier moves you give them while my aramusha only have useless kit?

MarshalMoriarty
10-16-2018, 12:23 AM
If this is the same 'close eye' they've been keeping on PK, Orochi and Conq, I suppose we can expect prompt action... 30 years from now.

ragnargrinder
10-16-2018, 05:08 AM
My God, Ubisoft, what have you done to Aramusha?! Another nerf?! That's ridiculous! You just killed Aramusha! You are cutting the legs of the hero! He already is a predictable hero and now you made him worse!! What a sh*** job, Ubisoft, congratulations. This is unbelievable. You really don't know what you are doing.

Maxime_Qc-
10-16-2018, 05:44 AM
Now THAT is a news that warm my heart!!!

Now y'all can feel us Pk main !!...

Anyway i never hate a character as much as aramusha !!

Such a skill less character!!! 😆✋

SnizzyWizzy
10-16-2018, 05:53 AM
He seems fast enough even if he did get a speed nerf. when u get a lag connection then the spam hurts. id like to see his spam go away and give him a better mix up game. i really hate spam character like aramusha and zerker..and now orochi. as for the conc.. i don't understand how he never got a nerf, the community could not have been more clear on this issue but oh well , i give up on trying to give feedback now.

Siegfried-Z
10-16-2018, 08:48 AM

Such a skill less character!!! ��✋

Funny guy.

You dare naming Musha "a skillless character" while playing PK ?

I have played Pk in the past i'm rep 11 with and i just start Musha 2 weeks ago, i love it. Only rep 5 with but i'm doing good already. And for the ones saying he is an East char, just pick him up and try lol.

PK, is by far less skill than Musha. And i'm sorry to say you "skillless" and "spam" are words which better fit Pk with her lights and Zone only gameplay.

A good Musha, who gonna mix up smartly softeint, Heavies in combo, Hardfeint GB, Dash mid-distance and Blade Blocades baiting, is a skilled player.

Look at this and came back saying Musha exploit on his real potentiel is skillless :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6ZxU-igG8

He seems fast enough even if he did get a speed nerf. when u get a lag connection then the spam hurts. id like to see his spam go away and give him a better mix up game. i really hate spam character like aramusha and zerker..and now orochi. as for the conc.. i don't understand how he never got a nerf, the community could not have been more clear on this issue but oh well , i give up on trying to give feedback now.

He isn't. And except on his zone he doesn't have anything to force reaction with, you can just focus on block quietly.

Musha is not a spam char, at least you can't do it against a decent player with Musha... Zerk, while very fast, is a mix up char as well.

A spam char is a char which can score dmg by pressing again and again same buttons without mixing up, feinting etc as Orochi, Pk or Conq

SerafCZe
10-16-2018, 10:15 AM
To: Sigfried-Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpdBqxDIhVg last video..... Your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6ZxU-igG8 is from 17.6.2018

RexXZ347
10-16-2018, 10:50 AM

Such a skill less character!!! 😆✋

You just unwittingly expose yourself as a noob. 😂😂😂

Siegfried-Z
10-16-2018, 10:54 AM
To: Sigfried-Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpdBqxDIhVg last video..... Your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6ZxU-igG8 is from 17.6.2018

What is the point ?

Do you get why i've put the other vid ? I wanted to show him how a well rounded Musha play.

I've already seen the one you post there. that's why i disagree with these changes for him.

Xeith98zz
10-16-2018, 11:27 AM
Pretty sad when kids continue to complain about heroes being trash or good. Majority asked for a aramusha fix, so we got it. Dunno why you need to be an ******* and wish the game the worst.

The_B0G_
10-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Pretty sad when kids continue to complain about heroes being trash or good. Majority asked for a aramusha fix, so we got it. Dunno why you need to be an ******* and wish the game the worst.

People asked for a fix, he was made worse, he got slower and got more damage on side heavy's, which only land on a wall splat. People are angry because by slowing down his combo all you need to do is back dodge once when he throws the side heavy and it defends against everything he can do.

After such a long time, you would think their "fix" wouldn't be such dog sh**. He needed an opener, and instead his mixup took a nerf to improve the damage on a move that's rarely used, as it is always parried or blocked unless after a wall splat.

EvoX.
10-16-2018, 03:31 PM
All they need to do is fix the back dash avoiding everything. That seems like a massive oversight on the dev team's part, almost on par with Cent's second infinite, so it should be fixed soon after launch.

After that happens is when his true state can be evaluated.

yfkutfui
10-16-2018, 03:49 PM
musha's dead, i canned using him about a month ago, hes just too vulnerable and is much like the Nobushi completely undone by anyone moving laterally.

RexXZ347
10-16-2018, 04:58 PM
People asked for a fix, he was made worse, he got slower and got more damage on side heavy's, which only land on a wall splat. People are angry because by slowing down his combo all you need to do is back dodge once when he throws the side heavy and it defends against everything he can do.

After such a long time, you would think their "fix" wouldn't be such dog sh**. He needed an opener, and instead his mixup took a nerf to improve the damage on a move that's rarely used, as it is always parried or blocked unless after a wall splat.

^^^^^^ this also. Please devs listen to these people.

RexXZ347
10-16-2018, 05:00 PM
Also, dodge attack or dodge bash heroes can now spam their moves more effectively at the aramusha because the window of opportunity is wider.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Good. Death to all light spam cheese characters!

ragnargrinder
10-16-2018, 10:53 PM
^^^^^^ this also. Please devs listen to these people.

I Just tested Aramusha. Yeah, Ubisoft killed Aramusha. It's sad..

RexXZ347
10-18-2018, 03:43 PM
I Just tested Aramusha. Yeah, Ubisoft killed Aramusha. It's sad..

Adding those dynasty warriors heroes you play against. I won't play FH unless they buff the aramusha. I might just only smash my controller.