PDA

View Full Version : Bug- Nemean Lion

rjm5109
10-13-2018, 07:33 PM
I killed the Nemean lion, the location is market as completed, but I'm not able to loot the body to complete the quest. Please help!

UprightAustin
10-15-2018, 02:23 AM
I killed the Nemean lion, the location is market as completed, but I'm not able to loot the body to complete the quest. Please help!

Yo, Iím having the same exact problem. It took me and hour and a half to kill that thing at level 25 and I canít even loot the thing to finish the quest. I hope someone with some answers can help us because I have no idea what they can do because there arenít any console commands and it seems we might not be able to do anything

SofaKingPimp
10-15-2018, 09:17 PM
I am having a similar problem but with the Kalydonian Boar. I killed it, looted the pelt, and fast travled back to Daphnae. However, when I speak to her, she asks me if Iím lost, and I tell her I will get the pelt ďsoon enough.Ē I checked my inventory, and sure enough, the pelt is not there. Checked the mission log in the Quests menu. Current objective is to deliver the pelt. The Boar is dead, the pelt is MIA, and Daphnae thinks Iím a lost idiot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

voldi87
10-18-2018, 05:14 PM
Same issue with the lion from 6/10 I got the game at 99,7% and this qline stands for the platinum uni team replay that they are work innit buts its alrdy the 3d patch released

ubi--unicorn
10-18-2018, 09:33 PM
Hey guys, thanks for these details. I've passed this on.

UncleDum
10-18-2018, 09:43 PM
I’m having this same issue but with the Kretan Bull.

thatoldlimey
10-23-2018, 11:40 AM
Same issue here, with Kretan Bull too.