PDA

View Full Version : Help

Monker3
03-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Iíve never been what you would consider a ďGamerĒ, but my 10 year old son received Assassins Creed II as a birthday gift and Iím hooked. I wonít let him play it due to its mature content, but I canít stop playing. Anyway, Iím stuck in the town of Venice and have completed all the challenges except one. I supposed to track down traders and kill them. The problem is that they show-up on my HUD but I canít get to them. Please help!!!

Monker3
03-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Iíve never been what you would consider a ďGamerĒ, but my 10 year old son received Assassins Creed II as a birthday gift and Iím hooked. I wonít let him play it due to its mature content, but I canít stop playing. Anyway, Iím stuck in the town of Venice and have completed all the challenges except one. I supposed to track down traders and kill them. The problem is that they show-up on my HUD but I canít get to them. Please help!!!

mantledarcanum
03-04-2010, 01:17 PM
First off, good on you for not letting him play it himself (although, it COULD be turned into a nice history lesson if you do your research in the background).

Secondly, obvious question... have you tried using eagle vision all around?

Monker3
03-04-2010, 03:19 PM
I have. The targets show-up as yellow symbols on my map, but as I attempt to reach them they disappear. I never seem to get any closer to them. Also, as I make my way through the city I find areas that have large glowing white walls that kill me if I try to pass through them.

ARandomKid
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Monker3:
Also, as I make my way through the city I find areas that have large glowing white walls that kill me if I try to pass through them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These will be unlocked as you progress through the game. I'm sure it's a bit annoying if you're just taking a little shortcut but O NOPE YOU CAN'T BE HERE but a little to the left is okay. &gt;_&gt;

But yea the white walls are normal. Had them in AC1, though you couldn't die if you went through since you couldn't get through them at all.

Monker3
03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
How then do I move on to the next city without completing all the ! tasks in Venice?

Monker3
03-05-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm stuck on Sequence 7, Memory 6, "Cleaning House" Please help, I want to paly on.

sherbet56
03-06-2010, 04:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Monker3:
How then do I move on to the next city without completing all the ! tasks in Venice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>.........stick to the story and open memories only.you will progress to other areas/cities quicker. you can go back to side missions and collections etc. at any time.also,open all view points as soon they appear on all maps