PDA

View Full Version : track ir vs external view opinion please

aminx
12-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi,
I have been playing all weeck online and i noticed that in many servers ext view is allowed.So,when i join them for a dog fight i feel less the necessity to purchase a track ir,whats your opinion?
aminx

aminx
12-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi,
I have been playing all weeck online and i noticed that in many servers ext view is allowed.So,when i join them for a dog fight i feel less the necessity to purchase a track ir,whats your opinion?
aminx

Charlie_52ndVFW
12-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Get one if you want one. Dont get one if you dont. Its your choice.

TAGERT.
12-08-2004, 10:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aminx:
Hi,
aminx <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>My opinion? Well my opinion is you should not base you like/feel on other people opinions of what you should like/feel. But that is just my opinion, imho.

Bearcat99
12-08-2004, 10:35 PM
I like externals... open or closed pit... I like externals. This sim looks too good to be locked up. TIR is a personal thing. I like mine OK. I still use the mouse button of my X45 though.