PDA

View Full Version : I know patch notes should be up tomorrow but..

Knight_Raime
10-12-2018, 12:29 AM
..I need to know now. Has Nuxia's deflect been fixed so the follow up is guaranteed like normal deflects? Also. Were there any hit box adjustments for Jiang Jun? His last known ones has less AoE than both nobushi and kensei.

CandleInTheDark
10-12-2018, 12:53 AM
All Wu Lin changes as per the reddit recap

Shaolin - Qi Stance no longer has stamina degeneration. Top Qi Stance light now has stun property again. Qi Stance side heavies have undodgable property. 2nd and 3rd hit in his triple light combo increased by 1 damage

Nuxia - you can now continue your chains after trap misses. Increased 2nd and 3rd light finishers damage by 2

Tiandi - Whiffing palmstrike can now continue your chain. dragon kick no longer causes stagger into a wall, now easier to successfully perform dragon dodges, Damage buffs; 2nd lights now 14 was 12, top heavy opener now 35 was 30, heavy side opener now 30 was 27, second heavies now 37 were 35.

Jiang Jun - speed buff to his kick and soft feint dodge light

UbiInsulin
10-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Thanks Candle! I was just going to comment that the Wu Lin heroes pretty much all got tuned up a bit. I don't know whether those specific changes (that Knight_Raime mentioned) were made, but obviously the patch notes will be up tomorrow.

Knight_Raime
10-12-2018, 05:53 AM
All Wu Lin changes as per the reddit recap

Shaolin - Qi Stance no longer has stamina degeneration. Top Qi Stance light now has stun property again. Qi Stance side heavies have undodgable property. 2nd and 3rd hit in his triple light combo increased by 1 damage

Nuxia - you can now continue your chains after trap misses. Increased 2nd and 3rd light finishers damage by 2

Tiandi - Whiffing palmstrike can now continue your chain. dragon kick no longer causes stagger into a wall, now easier to successfully perform dragon dodges, Damage buffs; 2nd lights now 14 was 12, top heavy opener now 35 was 30, heavy side opener now 30 was 27, second heavies now 37 were 35.

Jiang Jun - speed buff to his kick and soft feint dodge light

Yeah I saw this. But sometimes they miss things even in patch notes. So I was hoping maybe a forum mod here might have information.
Zero_Craic said during the stream he saw an unblockable land (for Jiang Jun) land when it wouldn't normally have. So he thinks hit boxes might have been adjusted for JJ but he obviously has no way to confirm that.

Either way Ubilnsulin stated they don't have the info at hand atm. So my thread can be ignored at this point.
Thanks either way Candle. Always appreciate you.