PDA

View Full Version : Sale of the week?

OoKaMi_79
10-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Maybe I missed in the streaming...does anyone know what is the sale of the week? (Items with steel cost discount)

UbiInsulin
10-11-2018, 10:48 PM
I don't believe an announcement has been made yet for this week.

OoKaMi_79
10-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Oh.....ok, thanks Ubilnsulin. I’ll be looking for it, regards

UbiInsulin
10-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Oh.....ok, thanks Ubilnsulin. I’ll be looking for it, regards

If one goes up, I'll definitely return to this thread and let you know. The stream today may have altered our regular schedule somewhat. :)

IzunaDrop25
10-11-2018, 11:52 PM
stop buying stuff on the store!!! stop giving them your money. Your being taken advantage of

LucifersSon56
10-12-2018, 05:49 AM
Well if they make good content, take my money

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Well if they make good content, take my money

I guess you like giving your dad money?
Spend away then.

HazelrahFirefly
10-12-2018, 02:08 PM
I guess you like giving your dad money?
Spend away then.

You can buy cosmetics without spending real money... we all do it all the time. The game has a currency called Steel that is earned by playing.

bannex19
10-12-2018, 04:35 PM
stop buying stuff on the store!!! stop giving them your money. Your being taken advantage of

You earn steel by playing the game. I have tons of hours of entertainment sunk into for honor and I'd appreciate if they kept making content for the game. I have no problem throwing a few more bucks at the team that continues to support and add new content for free.

Games are a business not a charity. If you enjoy something created by a team of talented individuals you should support it.

However, there is certainly a fine line between tossing a few bucks at the game you've already paid for and handing them too much money creating a worsening microtransaction trend.

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 04:51 PM
If they donít implement a offline mode then playing and getting or buying steel is a waste of time. When the game stops making them money they will shut down the servers and all your player progression,items,reps, and outfits will be gone.

When they add a offline mode then spend away, because at least you will always have access to what you spent your money and time on. Until then youíre being a fool

SangLong524
10-12-2018, 05:00 PM
You are terrorize and antagonize everyone. STOP! Offline mode is not a big deal. Read the terms before you purchase.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-12-2018, 05:29 PM
If they donít implement a offline mode then playing and getting or buying steel is a waste of time. When the game stops making them money they will shut down the servers and all your player progression,items,reps, and outfits will be gone.

When they add a offline mode then spend away, because at least you will always have access to what you spent your money and time on. Until then youíre being a fool

Its a waste of time to YOU. By the time these servers are shut down I would've got my money's worth 1,000X over. Nothing I buy will be gone because the memories I made playing this game with friends and strangers will always be there.

I have no need for an offline mode. I wouldnt mind if games didnt even have a campaign mode. The only fool is you trying to tell people how to spend their money.

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Its a waste of time to YOU. By the time these servers are shut down I would've got my money's worth 1,000X over. Nothing I buy will be gone because the memories I made playing this game with friends and strangers will always be there.

I have no need for an offline mode. I wouldnt mind if games didnt even have a campaign mode. The only fool is you trying to tell people how to spend their money.

You can keep your memories in that fat head of yours. Me personally I wanna go and play it. Not look at YouTube videos of what i used to enjoy.

bannex19
10-12-2018, 06:05 PM

Spoiler alert: Games aren't an investment.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-12-2018, 06:48 PM
You can keep your memories in that fat head of yours. Me personally I wanna go and play it. Not look at YouTube videos of what i used to enjoy.

Who dafuq is playing the same game years later? I have tons of games, the last thing Im trying to do is fight bots in For Honor 5 years from now. I didnt say a damn thing about YouTube, and I sure as hell didnt say tomorrow. So stop being a drama queen, with your petty insults that arent even funny. You still look the arse for even trying to think about telling people how to spend money. Take that ish somewhere else.

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=EIGHTYYARDS NYC;13727528]Who dafuq is playing the same game years later?

Remaster and remakes of old games everywhere. And nobody is still playing SF2 Turbo or SF3 or countless other games. Go to twitch and see how many people are still playing games that are 10 years old. Your a kid. A pagan. And should educate yourself.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was released August 2012 and still has more players then what FH honor will ever have. Stop embarrassing yourself you have no argument. Your like a bum on the train talking nonsense. Pagan

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Spoiler alert: Games aren't an investment.

So your a waste of time? ok

UbiInsulin
10-12-2018, 10:18 PM
This thread was not originally created to discuss offline mode. If that's what you want to discuss, make your own thread. Do not use other peoples' threads to advocate for separate concerns.

Incidentally, there doesn't appear to be a Sale of the Week to announce this time around. Since that answers OP's question, I'm going to close the thread.