PDA

View Full Version : A request/suggestion for a future pilot pack - Switch/Nintendo

Flammadiddle
10-10-2018, 07:37 PM
I would like to express interest in a starfox team pilot pack(s) for Falco, Slippy, and Peppy. I wouldn't be upset if Bill, Katt, or Krystal made a showing either(possibly with their own ship packs?).

Thank you Ubi, for working with Nintendo thus far to create an amazing scifi adventure. I'm looking forward to flying around Atlus.

Fyrisvellir2
10-16-2018, 11:56 PM
That'd be cool, but I'd rather see Samus Aran and her (Metroid Prime 3) gunship next!

BWAATHter
10-17-2018, 02:21 AM
Star fox seems like it has enough content in starlinks to satisfy most people. I hope to see a separate doc with other characters like samus and the really long shot, cparain falcon flying his falcon flier from the big blue stage in super smash bros lol. F zero needs some love after all

Ubi-Lucipus
10-17-2018, 11:40 AM
Thanks for your suggestions everyone :)

frontier770
10-25-2018, 01:42 AM
I'd love a Starfox pilot pack.

XprestoneX
10-28-2018, 09:48 PM
Samus Aran and her Ship 😍😍😍😍

Make it happen!!!! And make it light up really cool with extra leds that respond to throttle and boost and have its own blasters like the arwing.

Do it right and make the wings permanent so you can go for the full authentic look and just have weapon pods.

Also make an new ships have cockpit lights. Or you good put the light in the pilots clear plastic backing piece so we can see them inside.

TheObnoxiousD
10-28-2018, 11:10 PM
Reading this thread, i'm all for both Krystal and Samus as additional characters. That also goes for the other characters the OP brought up alongside Krystal.
The more the merrier.

Ubi-Lucipus
10-30-2018, 11:08 AM
Lovely to see your enthusiasm about other pilots and ships :)

GrnFzzTgr
10-31-2018, 06:11 AM
I'd love to have Samus Aran and her ship from Prime 3. The ship's aesthetic fits perfectly with starlink. Perhaps the wings could either focus on attack energy? Would it be too much to add the possibility of them firing missiles when no weapons are equipped too?

SelfishEyes
11-01-2018, 02:10 AM
Iím really hoping for Ratchet and Clank on PS4 or maybe Jak and Daxter. I think Ratchet would fit in perfectly with this art style.

BWAATHter
11-01-2018, 02:37 AM
An idea i have for Metroid DLC story is samus is in the hunt for Kraid since he has been mysteriously absent from a lot of pirate activities that happened in most of the metroid games. Kinda unoriginal as it is similar to star fox looking for wolf but whatever. I also really liked the metroid blast minigame of WiiU's Nintendo land with the gamepad controlled gunship so that kinda gave me more hope of how a metroid content in starlinks can work.

angebarry
11-01-2018, 07:55 PM
While all the other Star Fox Pilots would be nice, I think Falco Lombardi is the best choice for the next to add.

Samus and her ship would be sweet too, but it is too late for proper integration and adding another separate Nintendo IP would likely be too problematic for a simple ship or pilot pack inclusion.

Ubi-Lucipus
11-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Thanks for sharing your pilot wish angebarry :)

angebarry
11-03-2018, 04:18 AM
It occurred to me later that Slippy could be a good choice to, not only as a pilot in the Star Fox Team, but also because his affinity for tech. would make him a great candidate for some kind of pilot ability that revolves around Mods and the Mod. crafting mechanics. Not sure how that would work though. "Hey Fox! I crafted a random Mod! Try it!" ;)

Fyrisvellir2
11-05-2018, 06:44 AM
Samus wouldn't necessarily need story DLC (though that would be awesome), I'm just talking about having a Metroid Samus + Gunship combo as pilot and ship DLC.

Heck, a short cutscene with her mistakenly warping to the Atlas system and then seeing that its people need help would be enough.

Unknownboy922
11-16-2018, 10:40 PM
Love to see a wolf add in. Wolf pilot and amazing wolfen ship.

Fyrisvellir2
11-22-2018, 05:49 AM
Wolf + Wolfen would be cool, as long as they redesign the Wolfen based on the Assault version. The one they already use for him is basically just the Star Fox 64 version.

Ubi-Lucipus
11-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Seeing a lot of love for Wolf here :rolleyes: :o

BWAATHter
11-23-2018, 02:50 PM
I am more oldschool with preference for the older wolfen design

tetradknights
11-25-2018, 03:23 AM
Everyone's mentioned all of Nintendo's spacey franchises, except Kirby.
Imagine Kirby flying around on his Warp Star, holding onto wing parts with his stubby little arms.
Realistically, wing parts should attach to the Warp Star, but Kirby himself holding the wings is funnier.

Silvius_Fox
11-25-2018, 03:44 AM
He could vacuum up enemy attacks instead of having a shield, when no weapons are attached, and gain different forms based on what element attack he eats. For additional content he could have a big battle with Meta Knightís giant battle ship the Halberd.

Kaede393
11-25-2018, 04:26 AM
It would be awesome if Ubisoft release more pilots from Nintendo's characters, but I feel is a little unfair for Xbox One and PS4 players.

I am more expectating for what are those Prospector and Expedition ships, since there are pilots and mods for them, but not ships at all. Maybe an Expedition ship plus Fern as Pilot and/or a Prospector ship with Galla as pilot seems quite rasonable

Silvius_Fox
11-25-2018, 10:46 AM
It would be awesome if Ubisoft release more pilots from Nintendo's characters, but I feel is a little unfair for Xbox One and PS4 players

I donít know how sales of the game did in other countries, but in the UK about 85% of sales were for the Nintendo Switch version.

Kaede393
11-25-2018, 02:34 PM
I donít know how sales of the game did in other countries, but in the UK about 85% of sales were for the Nintendo Switch version.

You are right, surely the Switch version has sell lots more than Xbox One and PS4 versions, but it doesn't change what I think. We (Switch users) already have an awesome exclusive content, we can enjoy one more pilot, one more ship, and even more ingame content, wich is much more than others can do. Adding more exclusivities as mentioned in this thread would be amazing, I am not arguing about that, do not misunderstand me. Honestly I don't think it would be fair for Xbox One and PS4 players, even if they are a 15% or less

angebarry
11-25-2018, 04:43 PM
If we are looking for additional Nintendo franchises that could be amusing but aren't realistic (or available to non-Switch players) Pikmin could be interesting. There is a scale issue, but ignoring that weapons that shoot blasts of elemental pikmin at enemies that stick to them and attack (perhaps like imps) could be a lot of fun.

Family friendly franchises that could (theoretically) go to any platform might include Alf, the Jetsons, Voltron Lions or Rocket Robin Hood. Big Names like Star Wars or Star Trek aren't likely to get approval but I hear Guardians of the Galaxy are currently up in the air. Groot or Rocket anyone?