PDA

View Full Version : Bugged bounty hunters

Day One Slayer
10-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Hey,

For the last couple of days I have had large bounties on my head, but have had no bounty hunters try to attack me for it. I was curious if this was a bug or if level 50/tier 1 mercenary disables them coming after you. If either of those disables it, they should make a quest so it's optional to have them hunt you since that was a great way to get gear :nonchalance:
Lemme know if anyone has an answer :)

ubi--unicorn
10-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Hey Day One Slayer! I've passed this along, thanks for your report!

Badman_Dude
10-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Hey, I wanted to say that I have the same issue. I inhaled this game and explored a lot, am lvl 50, but only in Athens main quest wise. I noticed this bug, dunno if that's also the moment it started, when I first upgraded my spear and met with Deimos on Andros. The bounty hunter system is a good addendum, I like that they are an infinite threat. But not for me anymore, I'm afraid.

Now that I know it's a bug, I don't wanna keep on playing since I'll have a gutted experience. I hope this gets fixed asap. I wanna keep playing, but not like this. Not with a bug of that size and consequence.

Many people have encountered this bug and so far there is no solution to be found. Please make this an urgent matter, I didn't gear and level up to have the game lack the challenge and fun now.

Here's what I found online: https://imgur.com/UumhBCG

I wanna be hunted again! :p

Moflea RO
10-12-2018, 09:06 AM
Have the same issue on Xbox One. Can't really figure out anything specific that I've done but I am rank 4 and there is no mercenary coming after me no matter the bounty level.

Badman_Dude
10-12-2018, 10:18 AM
The issues seems to be on all platforms. PC, PS4 and Xbox. I really hope this gets resolved fast.

Day One Slayer
10-13-2018, 12:22 AM
Still an issue unfortunately. Hopefully someone is looking into it because the game plays much differently with the complete lack of risk :/