PDA

View Full Version : Hybrids and tails?

KIERROK
10-10-2018, 07:26 AM
I'm curious if hybrids will have tails. I know in the original Beyond Good & Evil, hybrids didn't, but that could be easily explained by lack of real life technology. where now we'd be able to make tails on hybrids.

Legion-495
10-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Yeah I would like to know too.

KIERROK
10-12-2018, 06:57 PM
I've written about this before, but maybe a tail docked or full would show if a hybrid was a slave or not. Docked means slave, full mean you were rescued or something, or escaped. I'd be ok with stubs, like a hamster tail, but it would be cool to see tigers, and others have some form of tail.

I was confused at first when they were calling Knox a monkey. In the first trailer, I thought the pigs was just using a racial slur, when Knox was a Chimpanzees, but the devs started calling him a monkey, but he had no tail. I seen a couple concepts of hybrids with tails, so maybe it's being looked into?

Legion-495
10-13-2018, 01:53 AM
I've written about this before, but maybe a tail docked or full would show if a hybrid was a slave or not. Docked means slave, full mean you were rescued or something, or escaped. I'd be ok with stubs, like a hamster tail, but it would be cool to see tigers, and others have some form of tail.

I was confused at first when they were calling Knox a monkey. In the first trailer, I thought the pigs was just using a racial slur, when Knox was a Chimpanzees, but the devs started calling him a monkey, but he had no tail. I seen a couple concepts of hybrids with tails, so maybe it's being looked into?

I hope so and I agree with that. Well I would think he is called monkey for simplicity. Yet we cannot say how a monkey human hybrid would be, right?