PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Assassin's Creed Odyssey PS4

Apollyon690
10-10-2018, 12:31 AM
I find a bug in the game, what happens a severe fall fps in the camp or fort.

roflmfaoo
10-10-2018, 03:24 AM
This happens occasionally and is known already. I would recommend saving frequently in the event of a crash until a patch is issued.

rremesal
10-10-2018, 12:31 PM
I am having the same issue , where I am at a camp, fort or enemy house and there is a major framerate drop and disappearing of bodyparts of enemies. I am happy that is already known. There was just a update for the game on PS4, but the problem is still there. I hope it will be fixed soon because I like the game very much, but at this point it is almost unplayable for me. Please give it your best shot to fix it Ubisoft. I would be very happy when it is fixed

Sefirothlc1975
10-10-2018, 01:29 PM
I'm having some locking problems in the game, froze the screen in the middle of the gameplay, someone else has these problems?

Sefirothlc1975
10-10-2018, 01:30 PM
I'm having some locking problems in the game, froze the screen in the middle of the gameplay, someone else has these problems?

marc5916
10-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Yes, i had a heavy slow down 2 days ago, and unfortunately i couldn't continue the game play because the game froze.

I closed the game, and started it again. Everything went smooth afterwards.

Yesterday i got also a slow down, but fortunately this time it's fixed itself after a couple of seconds.

The second time a was visiting a Fort.

It seems to be random, after you play a good amount of time.

I'm on a PS4 Pro btw. :)

Furry_Monkey
10-29-2018, 08:05 AM
I've got the same problem but I just got it within the first few minutes of playing. It happened to me yesterday when I arrived at a fort. It's not like a frame rate drop - it's more like a stutter. It completely stops for a second or two and then looks fine for maybe half a second. It does make it completely unplayable. Yesterday I closed the game and turned the console off so I was at the same fort when I started it again today and it happened almost immediately. This time, however, it did completely hang after stuttering for about a minute.

I'm just adding my info in case it helps in any way, and I really do hope this gets fixed soon.

I'm also playing on a PS4 Pro.

ubi--unicorn
10-31-2018, 09:23 PM
Hey guys, this is a known issue (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000037533)we're investigating. Apologies for the inconvenience!

JBridges373
11-06-2018, 09:39 PM
I am playing on the PS4 platform as Kasandra. Since downloading the latest patch, my Deimos lieutenant on my Ship has become Kasandra when it used to be Alexios. The icon has also been downgraded to common and the perks has fallen into level 1 javelin damage only. Please look into this, thank you.

ziggurcat
11-06-2018, 09:57 PM
I find a bug in the game, what happens a severe fall fps in the camp or fort.

Known issue. They claim that they're investigating. It's not specific to forts, though it does seem to happen more frequently there.

Felipebathory
03-15-2019, 12:36 AM
Known issue. They claim that they're investigating. It's not specific to forts, though it does seem to happen more frequently there.

Nessa missão eu vou salva uns escravos, depois que eu liberto 2 escravos, a líder deles eu tenho que carrega-la até um lugar seguro.
Simplesmente não aparece a opção de eu carregar ela.
Já tentei fazer:
- Reload
- Voltar na missão com save antigo
- Fechar/ abrir o jogo
- Desinstalar/ Instalar o jogo
Não sei mais o que eu faço e só falta essa quest para eu platinar o game.
SOCORRO

Ubi-Keo
03-15-2019, 02:11 PM
@Felipebathory Could you please post again in English if possible as we can only assist you in English on this forum.

Thanks