PDA

View Full Version : Mercenaries Bug

DashinImbecile
10-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Mercenaries no longer attack me on sight nor seek me out when my ďwanted levelĒ raises. I could be at a full 5 and even Mercís my level will not hunt me down. Ever.

Even if I pass them on the street they say just ignore my existence. I can, however, engage them at that point. But, I have to seek them out. Otherwise, I am not hunted.

This saddens me and is ruining my gameplay experience since I really enjoyed the chase and fighting off large groups of enemies while fending off a huge threat.

The day that it happened I was in Keos, the Pirate Islands. I was fighting off the entirety of Koressia Fort with a wanted level of 5 since they hit the brazier. I had five Mercís at once. So, I took to some other tactics running and gunning and hiding then repeat. My game lagged severely at one point while I was hiding in some brush as I was going to take a pot shot at a Mercís Head. For about a minute my game just stuttered and jerked around. Everything returned to normal FPS wise. But, since then Mercís Have not come to seek me out. Regardless of my wanted level.

I was also very early in the story. I donít even think I had gone to do Elpenorís request to slaughter the Spartan General.

This was a few days ago and some odd levels ago. Thatís pretty much all I have as far as what I thought to be the cause of it.

ubi--unicorn
10-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Hey DashinImbecile, I've reported this. What level did this occur at?

DashinImbecile
10-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Hey DashinImbecile, I've reported this. What level did this occur at?

I donít exactly remember... the best I can give you on recollection was early to mid 20ís. IIRC, late 20ís early 30ís were red/skull.

Sorry for the last response.