PDA

View Full Version : Server Shutdown Announcement

Ubi-Toller
10-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Operators,
It is with a heavy heart that we announce Tom Clancy’s ShadowBreak will soon shut down. We want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of our dedicated players as we sincerely appreciate the time that you have invested in ShadowBreak.
We will discontinue the game servers on November 29th, 2018. Until then we will continue to maintain the game, with the weekly Clan and Bucket Leaderboard along with Daily Onslaught events.
Once again, thank you for your kind support and dedication on the battlefield.

DJDarkViper
10-10-2018, 06:58 AM
I'm so crushed by this announcement.. this is the first mobile game I've ever sunk more than a couple dollars into.. I still have 11 days left of gold to log in for, and it ultimately won't even matter in a few weeks

Genuinely crushed..

Ubi-Toller
10-11-2018, 02:01 PM
We're glad you enjoyed your time with ShadowBreak, DJDarkViper. Thanks for letting us know, it means a lot. Hopefully you enjoy our next game even more!

alex1998_15
10-11-2018, 06:59 PM
This was a really great game to play. It was a unique game out of every other ones. I’m so sad that your shutting down the game.

Ubi-Toller
10-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Thanks for saying that! It's great to know that you got so much out of our game. :)