PDA

View Full Version : About Graphics improvement....

OoKaMi_79
10-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Iím a little bit concern about the new graphic enhancement that we will receive with Marching Fire.....I have been following the warriors dens from previous weeks and saw the presentation of all the new chars and armors that we are going to get with the expansion..............and.......the colors, the illumination looks worse than now.....pale and dead colors....almost like everything was with a sepia effect...

Am I the only one that feel this way?

I really hope that that is not how the game will look in Marching Fire and the shown graphics were due to some limitation in the sandbox they were using......

bhitrock
10-09-2018, 04:42 PM
My only concern is that those graphics enhancements may make the game heavier, and my pc has already some difficulties handling it right now (25 avg fps with lowest settings possible...)

Superninjasteve
10-09-2018, 05:23 PM
The colors are baseline due to lack of color swatches being applied to the skins in the fly through. Presumably there was also a baseline for material color per skin that can be altered.

DoctorMcBatman
10-09-2018, 05:50 PM
My only concern is that those graphics enhancements may make the game heavier, and my pc has already some difficulties handling it right now (25 avg fps with lowest settings possible...)

What do you have under the hood? This game is decently optimized on PC IMO.

OoKaMi_79
10-09-2018, 05:59 PM
The colors are baseline due to lack of color swatches being applied to the skins in the fly through. Presumably there was also a baseline for material color per skin that can be altered.

I understand that they didn’t apply color schemes to the characters but I’m talking about the appearance of all the game itself, map and chars look pale without shadows or depth perspective. I really hope that they reduce the quality because the number of models they add into the map for showing all the armors (like they used the guardian’s stance for all the characters)