PDA

View Full Version : MP question

U107Wolff
06-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Playing a multiplayer game with a m8 of mine, something pretty annoying happend. After being chased down by an armed trawler (which took about 6 torps to take out), my crew refused to reload torpedoes. They were a fresh bunch, even switched them, but nothing happend. This continued for over half an hour untill i decided to ram that darn tanker i wanted to take out. Why the **** aren't my torpedoes not reloading??? I had 5 targets at 800 meters in front of me. Anyone experienced this aswell? And what to do about it?

U107Wolff
06-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Playing a multiplayer game with a m8 of mine, something pretty annoying happend. After being chased down by an armed trawler (which took about 6 torps to take out), my crew refused to reload torpedoes. They were a fresh bunch, even switched them, but nothing happend. This continued for over half an hour untill i decided to ram that darn tanker i wanted to take out. Why the **** aren't my torpedoes not reloading??? I had 5 targets at 800 meters in front of me. Anyone experienced this aswell? And what to do about it?

jcurrens
06-05-2005, 05:03 PM
silent running?

Mtlgd
06-05-2005, 08:57 PM
I had one torpedo the other night in MP that the crew refused to load. Eventually I set to auto load and after firing next shot they loaded it up. Not sure why they wouldn't use taht tube though. I later used that tube for a different torpedo in manual load. F7 showed no damage at all, no incedents to report....

U107Wolff
06-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Nope, no silent running. My guys refused to load any tube. I was using a type IX-B and the only damage i had was a bit of damage on the conning tower after playing chicken with an armed trawler (i won).