PDA

View Full Version : Can you be reported in dominion for playing shugoki?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Can you be reported for playing a low tier character in dominion on xbox1? Thanks

Goat_of_Vermund
10-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Maybe I am alone in this, but he is not that low tier in dominion. Not high tier either, but has good ganking abilities, and his feats make him an almost viable fighter in 1v1. The really low tier characters in dominion are gladiator and peacekeeper.

UbiInsulin
10-08-2018, 10:10 PM
This is not a valid reason to use the report system, no.

GayForShugoki
10-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Maybe I am alone in this, but he is not that low tier in dominion. Not high tier either, but has good ganking abilities, and his feats make him an almost viable fighter in 1v1. The really low tier characters in dominion are gladiator and peacekeeper.

Disagree.

Shugoki is only good on maps that let him sit and exploit his free ledge Oni-charge. That's where half his stats come from. Yes, he can win 1v1's, but he's at the bottom, way below anyone else. He has the tools to excel, but the poor tracking makes him kill himself 9/10.

Glad is strong in 4v4. Have you ever toe stabbed someone? it's a perma lock CC.

Helnekromancer
10-09-2018, 09:29 AM

I don't play Gladiator but I play a lot of Peacekeeper in Dominion, she is not weak. Her damage may be low but she has severals ways to proc a bleed making her a excellent support for Shaman. Unlock Stealth to sneak around and cap points and revive teammates without the enemy noticing and when the enemy is breaking just sacrifice yourself and blow up the strongest player/players on the enemy team.

I don't think playing low tier Heroes in Dominion on console is reportable but you can expect a loss. Like the other day I join a Dominion games that had 2 LBs and a Shugoki. We lost but I had to do so much work because they can't kill anything, even in Revenge mode they are still useless. I remember getting ganked by enemy Berserker, Shinobi and Shaman, and when I died I saw the 3 of them struggling to kill a Rep 58 Kensei and they all die once back up came.

They are only good if they cap a point and the enemy team is dumb enough to keep funneling in.So all they have to do is sit on their butts and play defensive.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Shugoki is good at harassing but not 1v1 combinations. My last match I killed seven players when I want the one directly fighting them using demons embrace. I only liked 4 others in regular combat and does 2 times so it was a good game not because shugoki is good but because the team was coordinated around my DE setting me up by putting enemies in corner or guard breaking when I needed them to stand still for a second.