PDA

View Full Version : Inheritance Insurance in Boeotia (Spoiler)

AIjamesps
10-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Hippokrates NPC not showing up in Boeotia region, even after completing all the other quests in this region so cannot start the quest “Inheritance Insurance” for trophy/achievement Trust Me, I’m a Doctor. Already level 50 and finished the main story.
Are some other side quests connected to this or is this a bug? Many thanks

Juvondy
11-02-2018, 03:13 AM
I may be having the same problem, but since we can’t see what quests we’ve completed its hard to tell. I have done every quest i can find in the game and i don’t have the trophy for “Trust me, i’m a doctor”. i’m also level 50 and have copleted every other trophy with the exception of Child of poseidon, also completed all themain story lines.....Help

ziggurcat
11-02-2018, 07:16 AM
Hippokrates NPC not showing up in Boeotia region, even after completing all the other quests in this region so cannot start the quest “Inheritance Insurance” for trophy/achievement Trust Me, I’m a Doctor. Already level 50 and finished the main story.
Are some other side quests connected to this or is this a bug? Many thanks

The marker shows up just south of the Leader House in Thebes (there is a fast-travel sync point right there). After I finished the second of his quests, the marker didn't appear until I was close to that location.

As an aside, his whole quest line didn't even show up until I killed an Alpha animal north of Thebes (The Bloodthirsty Fang), which means that whole thing was probably bugged in my game like a handful of other quests.