PDA

View Full Version : unbalance classes are killing the !!!

villianO__O
10-08-2018, 06:53 AM
so my issue is all these smurfs making new psn accounts and destroy new to the game people I.E. highlander shaman and the roman class guy what ever his cheese *** name is .These guys are all i see in Dom making all the opponents back out to not even want to try the game again or learn counters to unblock-able kill you in one move combos.

Alustar.
10-08-2018, 12:02 PM
so my issue is all these smurfs making new psn accounts and destroy new to the game people I.E. highlander shaman and the roman class guy what ever his cheese *** name is .These guys are all i see in Dom making all the opponents back out to not even want to try the game again or learn counters to unblock-able kill you in one move combos.

Thread title reads about class imbalance, then spend the whole post complaining about smurfs. lol, that's the for honor community for you.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Thread title reads about class imbalance, then spend the whole post complaining about smurfs. lol, that's the for honor community for you.

Exactly. All they do here is ask for nerfs and buffs, like a yoyo. This guys making less sense then the others tho. Thats talent.

PepsiBeastin
10-08-2018, 05:20 PM

To be fair, smurfing is definitely an issue with a game such as this. I was playing with a friend who just got the game and was only rep 1, it was astonishing the difference between who I normally fight, and the people we'd get matchmade with. It wasn't even enjoyable at that point, I don't get how people can take pleasure from beating people who barely even know how to counter guardbreak