PDA

View Full Version : When do Level 3 Bots Start to Appear?

Fickle_Nemesis
10-08-2018, 02:11 AM
Does anyone have personal experience of when level 3 bots started to appear for them? I'm rep 46 and I only fight level 2 bots. It's monstrously boring. I consistently place 1st or 2nd in score when I play pvp and I've probably played a few hundred matches. I doubt its MMR holding me back, and I'm thinking there must be a rep softgate. I would've loved if Ubi just added an option to select bot difficulty when you're only playing vs ai online, but I know they have dozens of things more broken in this game to focus on for now. Anyhow, would appreciate if anyone knows approximately what rep they started to see level 3 bots for themselves.

GayForShugoki
10-08-2018, 04:32 AM
I think it depends on the skill level of the person the bot is replacing.

SangLong524
10-08-2018, 05:19 AM
I think level 2 bots are fine with PvAI. Many play PvAi just to chill and have fun.
However, skill level or MMR, whatever it is, shouldnt factor in when replacing players in PvP. A drooling level 2 bots can't withstand a half gank and sometimes they stand around the corner. happen all the times in random match when some salty b*tch can't stand the heat and ditch, only to be replaced by even dumber bot. Jeez!!!