PDA

View Full Version : Attack speeds and Reaction times

guest-Nez6tBu0
10-07-2018, 11:29 PM
first let me tell, that all credit is going to "freeze" and his youtube channel. If you are not familiar watch it plenty interesting stuff about the game.
But after watching this video, I had to put it here. Mostly when facing fast heroes like Orochi, PK and Zerker, many times I were wandering why I cant parry attacks like before, hell now days I have problems even block it, I mean this was never the case. I do have stable connections 15 ping 95% of time. But lately this season something happened with game, some indicators showing late or I don`t know. I`m not surprised ppl are also complaining about Conq SB, but remember this was not issue in previous seasons. He got rework in S5 I think, but just this S7 ppl started raging. Anyway watch video, it pretty much make sense now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONkFTs8k9cI

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Why doesn't ubisoft make a game for normal reaction Time and not scary pro reaction time? There is no "get gud" at a sport when the bar is set for an Olympic jumper. It's like little high school kids play football with NFL players athletic requirements...nobody would make the cut.

pitchBlack246
10-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Ubi, needs to see this like bad, for honor is in a deep spot right now with all the popular games coming out, like rdr2 bo4, I feel if they don't get thr **** together, and realizing the majority of there player base is on console and things are terrible here, and they continue to do nothing to fix it, the game will die, n that is not at all I want, I want this game to succeed and pull thro like rainbow did, how it's still popping, like crimsonmonkey said^^ they are expecting everyone to be a super computer and pull out Olympian reaction time, and that's just not realistic, they are gonna realize far to late that they are pushing the community away the people that make them successful, then they will decide to fix it to revive the game, but it just won't happen itll be to late by that time and when all the caual players are gone to bigger and better things, not long after the hardcore players will leave, the game needs to be a slower methodical based gameplay, it would fix so much, ffs look at chivalry medieval ware far (not saying it's anything like this but) it was 10x more balanced than for honor and most the moves and all were relatively slow and u still had REALLY good players in it, so my point is why can't they separate pc from console adjust the timings of the moves differently, and make it appear as if on console the moves look like they are the same speed, cuz I mean it's clear the de sea don't play the game so what's the point n not trying it?

SangLong524
10-08-2018, 05:30 AM
hmm, orochi is so annoying now, especially double feinters. coupled with revenge orochi is almost unstoppable with unflinching lights unless parried somehow.
Right now, lights hit too hard, as in flinching, not damage, while blocked light recovery too fast that they can initiate another right away.
I'm not calling for nerf, just to state my opinion.

Koncrissant
10-08-2018, 05:47 AM
This Devs are Arrogant Disloyal and Dishonest!
They dont care about Console Playerbase!
Thatswhy i dont care anymore too about this games Marching BullS(-)it!
Its a Skillless ClusterFu** on Console!
The Attacks on Console comes out with 50-250ms some of them Hit instantly with a LagSwitchSCUFFSuperWiredMonitor!
The Characters are Fine Git Gud
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For Honor is Broken on Console!
Servers
Indicator
Lags
Ridicolous Unreactable 50/50s
SoftfeintSpam Abuse
50-250ms LagSpeed instantHits
No Fluid Controll of Characters anymore couse of the BlockStanceNerf 100ms delay only chance is Lucky Guess !
Game is Fine now?
Pull it Right Up ya XXXXX then IM OUT!

IRostiI
10-09-2018, 04:05 PM
It's a pc problem too.
It's just guessing game.