PDA

View Full Version : Will For Honor be avaible for Switch users anytime soon?

BloodDoggs
10-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Dear Ubisoft community,

I recently got a Nintendo Switch, and I was curious if it will be possible to play For Honor on it in the near future. I've been a fan of For Honor for quite some time, but I've never been able to play it, since my pc can't handle it. I looked on some forums, seeing that the idea of bringing For Honor to the Switch was unlikely, since it wasn't big yet, and it would be based on how the 'core' would respond (people playing For Honor on the PS4, Xbox). Based on that they would decide....

That was from 2017, and looking at how For Honor has performed so far, it has grown a lot and is very successful (in my opinion). So, has their look at it changed? Are they planning on bringing it on this still pretty new platform?

Yours sincerely,
BloodDoggs (Jesper)

UbiInsulin
10-07-2018, 07:05 PM
I don't believe there's any new information on this possibility, but thanks for letting us know you'd be interested in playing on Switch. :)

BloodDoggs
10-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Well, could you please bring it up, and talk with the staff or something like that, so that they can rethink this, and maybe set a date for that to happen?

Tundra 793
10-17-2018, 09:40 PM
Well, could you please bring it up, and talk with the staff or something like that, so that they can rethink this, and maybe set a date for that to happen?

Mate, it's literally 1 day after the games first major expansion release, which has had a pretty big hiccup too. Porting the game to Switch really probably isn't going to be on the menu for many many months to come, if ever.
I'm not even sure the Switch can run For Honor, or if it can, it might be too much work to port it well to be profitable.

The game's been out for well over a year now on 3 platforms, I'm not too sure there's a huge market left just on the Switch for it either.

BloodDoggs
10-18-2018, 08:14 PM
... Meaning that this is hopeless? Whew, okay... I still find it weird that this has never been a topic before, but thank you for your response.